You are Here:
Texas State Organization

Author (Read 12276 times)

Re: Texas State Organization
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 01:28:34 PM »

AnarchoRyan

• View Profile
I'm down with helping in any way I can. I have professional experience in fundraising and marketing, and I've done portrait photography on the side for about 6 years. Let me know what I can do! I'm in Tarrant Co. (Benbrook just outside of Fort Worth)

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 11:59:13 AM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
Hello and welcome LaurahLawson and Pacifico glad to have you both on board. So, what made you finally wake up Ms. Laurah? What is the biggest thing for you since January? I hope I didn't put you on the spot there?  Congrats on being a new father Pacifico. I have two grown daughters and I am wanting grandbabies that will be able to enjoy FREEDOM so I can relate to what you are saying.  Again, welcome to the Texas Freedom Forum page.
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 09:02:11 PM »

Pacifico

• View Profile
Thank you stradog.  If possible can you message me or email me at Pacificofortunato@gmail.com or call at 9153459894

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 12:10:08 AM »

christophergracia

I live in Brownsville -  the seat of Cameron County. I'll be turning 18 in July of 2018, so I'll be able to vote for you when 2020 rolls around. I'd be more than willing to whatever is needed here in Brownsville.

The city is almost all Democrats, but I'm sure that a little effort could open the minds of the people to liberty.

I'll definitely be available for help to this campaign.

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 08:53:36 AM »

RacheAgainstTheMachine

• View Profile
My name is Rachel Matthews and I live in Dallas County. I am 28 years old, nursing student, bartender, and I am committed to voluntarism. I'm really interested in being a delegate at the state convention next year, and again at the national convention!

Contact Info:
rachel.matthews30@yahoo.com

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 03:20:01 PM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
Thanks for the update on the 2017 #TaxationIsTheft FREEDOM Tour schedule.  It doesn't seem people are using these "Forums" or "Message Boards" like they used.  It does get tough keeping up with all the social media outlets available and if you are creating content on just the most popular sites it can become a full time job.  I am going to continue to check in and participate on the Freedom Forum and if I notice an increase in participation here I will check in more often. Today is Day #1 of the 2017 Tour or is it Day #2 ?
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"