You are Here:
DRIVER ACTIVISM PROGRAM (Are YOU an Uber/Lyft driver?)

Author (Read 2366 times)

DRIVER ACTIVISM PROGRAM (Are YOU an Uber/Lyft driver?)
« on: June 21, 2017, 06:08:53 PM »

akaskew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DRIVER ACTIVISM PROGRAM

Once upon a time Ben Farmer (Adamís not-campaign manager) and I were taking an Uber in Vegas. Naturally, discussions of what we were doing in Vegas and who we worked for led to discussions about what the driverís veteran friends and Uncle had experienced, what they had told her was really going on, her frustrations with the system, the wrongness of taxation, and the general feeling of not knowing where to go or what to do.

After asking how often these types of political discussions came up I told her about Adamís book and offered, if she liked and agreed with the message, to send her a book pack for situations she felt someone might be open to it. After some discussion with Adam, weíd like extend the offer to any other Uber or Lyft drivers who think they could effectively put books in hands.

So many of us have felt stuck in a system we desperately want to change, wondering what there is we could be doing beside unbanking, achieving food independence, donating to causes (like Adamís activism at patreon.com/adamkokesh), or speaking to our close friends and family. Short of full-time activism, it can be difficult to find ways to make a meaningful impact on the world around us, especially with a full-time job and other responsibilities. Here at the Freedom Line, we plan on offering various ways YOU and anyone who believes in the ethics of freedom can engage in part-time activities to make a difference.

If youíre an Uber/Lyft driver who sometimes finds dissatisfaction in the government, the absurdity of US foreign policy, or ideas of peace, love, or freedom coming up in conversations OR know an Uber/Lyft driver does, please send an email to [email protected]. We can send you a FREEDOM! book pack to hand out to passengers you think might be open to reading it.

If youíre not an Uber or Lyft driver, donít happen to know any, or donít plan on becoming one, check out this page for more part-time activism volunteer activities and feel free to send us money at patreon or buy our merch to support efforts like this one to put the message of freedom into the hands and minds of unsuspecting statists.

Thanks and stay liberated!
Aaron
Freedom Line General Manager
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 06:50:31 PM by akaskew »

Re: DRIVER ACTIVISM PROGRAM (Are YOU an Uber/Lyft driver?)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 02:55:45 PM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
Aaron,  I think this is a great idea and program.  What does the FREEDOM! book pack consist of? Just curious!
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 10:17:40 PM »

akaskew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Depends on the driver's needs. But most likely a standard, medium flat rate box full of books (approximately 40) with at least one signed copy for the driver.

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 02:24:15 PM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
Hey Aaron,

Thanks for your reply.  I just thought there were some standard packages.  I know on the Facebook page I found the other day, TheFreedomLinepage or what ever it was offered several packages which is a really good idea.  You should have some set up that match the upcoming #TaxationIsTheft Tour.  I also think it is time to add some new products to the merchandise/store.  I am thinking about a FREEDOM2020 shirt, a 2017 Tour shirt, stuff using the new Colors of FREEDOM, Libertarian Party Bumper Stickers (I have a bunch of examples), Hand Painted "FREEDOM Rocks" (rocks painted with the word FREEDOM on them) (Yeah another one of my Crazy Ideas, but if we could find a local starving artist or two it could work), Freedom Calendars (Freedom Foxes, Freedom Fans, Freedom Fighters, Freedom Friends, Freedom Facts, Freedom Farm)  Those could also be added to the website, Facebook, Youtube video's  .  Freedom Fans actual hand held and operated fans, Cardboard with FREEDOM logo and tongue depressor glued on.  Also, think about cross promoting other supporters products (a small select number).  Get a strain of maryjane named Freedom or Kokeshed, maybe get Tommy Chong to make a special edition Freedom Bong or pipe, maybe get Orange County Chopper to build a FREEDOM bike to auction off ( They did it for Sam Childers, Machine Gun Preacher),  how about FREEDOM Flags?  Maybe a Freedom gun and Freedom knife collectors editions from Gianni Lucia (I know I spelled that wrong, but he is there in Arizona and Adam has been on his show before)  That is all for now.
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"