You are Here:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Depends on the driver's needs. But most likely a standard, medium flat rate box full of books (approximately 40) with at least one signed copy for the driver.
FREEDOM! the book / Banned Book List Submissions
« Last post by akaskew on June 27, 2017, 10:11:34 PM »
Dear Freedom Family,

If you didn't know, FREEDOM! has been banned in US prisons.

There are some positives to being banned by the US Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons (beside the stellar review) the main one being that FREEDOM! can be submitted to banned book lists and potentially reach a larger audience.

If you'd like to help us with this goal of reaching a larger audience, if you see a banned book list that FREEDOM! is not on please submit the below image with an email/message like the one below. Getting FREEDOM! on as many lists as possible not only helps us reach audiences that specifically read banned books, it gets the ideas in the book press, and helps fight political censorship.

Thank you so much for your efforts in helping us shift the paradigm,
Aaron
Freedom Line General Manager

"Dear ______,

I am emailing you concerning the banning of a book by the US Department of Justice.

In early 2015 someone ordered a copy of the book FREEDOM! by Adam Kokesh for an inmate, and on April 14th 2015 The FREEDOM! Line (the book’s publisher) received a letter from the US Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons stating that the book had been determined to be unacceptable because the publication contained “information which poses a threat to security, good order, or discipline of the institution.” The letter stated that the decision could be appealed within 20 days but was dated March 25th and arrived April 15th, exactly 20 days later. (The full contents of the letter can be found in the attachment below)

Although this book contains a message of peace, self-ownership, and non-violence, it states a case for progressing toward a more harmonious and peaceful society without government. There are obvious implications as to why government departments might want to censor this political view.

We’d appreciate you adding this book to your list of banned books and drawing attention to this instance of political censorship."
Washington / Re: Washington State Organization
« Last post by barbaravg on June 23, 2017, 12:04:45 PM »
I am Adam's mom and I want to be a delegate. I live in Friday Harbor and I'm working on a book drop for San Juan County and a meet-and-greet on San Juan Island.
My name is Barbara Von Gehr and my email is bvg982@gmail.com.
Washington / Who wants to be a delegate?
« Last post by APKokesh on June 22, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »
I want to be a delegate in the upcoming elections in WA state and support my brother. Who's with me?
Aaron,  I think this is a great idea and program.  What does the FREEDOM! book pack consist of? Just curious!
DRIVER ACTIVISM PROGRAM

Once upon a time Ben Farmer (Adam’s not-campaign manager) and I were taking an Uber in Vegas. Naturally, discussions of what we were doing in Vegas and who we worked for led to discussions about what the driver’s veteran friends and Uncle had experienced, what they had told her was really going on, her frustrations with the system, the wrongness of taxation, and the general feeling of not knowing where to go or what to do.

After asking how often these types of political discussions came up I told her about Adam’s book and offered, if she liked and agreed with the message, to send her a book pack for situations she felt someone might be open to it. After some discussion with Adam, we’d like extend the offer to any other Uber or Lyft drivers who think they could effectively put books in hands.

So many of us have felt stuck in a system we desperately want to change, wondering what there is we could be doing beside unbanking, achieving food independence, donating to causes (like Adam’s activism at patreon.com/adamkokesh), or speaking to our close friends and family. Short of full-time activism, it can be difficult to find ways to make a meaningful impact on the world around us, especially with a full-time job and other responsibilities. Here at the Freedom Line, we plan on offering various ways YOU and anyone who believes in the ethics of freedom can engage in part-time activities to make a difference.

If you’re an Uber/Lyft driver who sometimes finds dissatisfaction in the government, the absurdity of US foreign policy, or ideas of peace, love, or freedom coming up in conversations OR know an Uber/Lyft driver does, please send an email to aaron@thefreedomline.com. We can send you a FREEDOM! book pack to hand out to passengers you think might be open to reading it.

If you’re not an Uber or Lyft driver, don’t happen to know any, or don’t plan on becoming one, check out this page for more part-time activism volunteer activities and feel free to send us money at patreon or buy our merch to support efforts like this one to put the message of freedom into the hands and minds of unsuspecting statists.

Thanks and stay liberated!
Aaron
Freedom Line General Manager
Hey all! Aaron here. Below you can find links to ongoing projects you can participate in to help shift the paradigm and spread the message of FREEDOM! Be sure to check back from time to time for updates or follow Adam's facebook fan page here, join the Freedom Family facebook group here, or subscribe to Freedom Line email (coming back soon) for notifications.

STATE ORGANIZING FOR 2020 #kokeshfornotpresident
-Here you can find your state and post a little about yourself to volunteer for Not Presidential Campaign of 2020

DRIVER ACTIVISM PROGRAM
-A book giveaway program for Uber/Lyft drivers who want to spread the message of FREEDOM!

BANNED BOOK LIST SUBMISSIONS
-Help get FREEDOM! on more banned book lists after its banning in US prisons by the US Department of Justice

August 1st, 2017 Adam Kokesh,  will begin the 2017 #TaxationIsTheft Tour in Las Vegas, Nevada.  "I'm running for not-president in 2020 to dissolve the entire federal government. Get on board with the most important presidential campaign in history!"  This also is the date that this campaign officially kicks off. 

Adam Kokesh and the Freedom Family are coming together to make freedom fun! Meet fellow freedom lovers and plug into the most important movement in the world today. Adam will give a brief presentation around 7:30. We will have FREEDOM! merchandise including one free book for everyone & an open bar. Local vendors and activists will also be represented. We will be building organization for #KokeshForNotPresident and launching the American Referendum Project in order to put the existence of the federal government to a vote!

https://www.facebook.com/KokeshForNotPresident/

http://thefreedomline.com/calendar/

Calendar
July 28-30 – Corax Conference – Malta

August 1 – November 18 – #taxationistheft tour to kick off the campaign, launch the American Referendum Project and spread the message of FREEDOM!

August 1 – Las Vegas, NV
August 3 – San Diego, CA
August 5 – Los Angeles, CA
August 6 – Orange County, CA
August 8 – San Francisco, CA
August 9 – Berkeley, CA
August 10 – Sacramento, CA
August 12 – Portland, OR
August 14 – Seattle, WA
August 15 – Spokane, WA
August 17 – Boise, ID
August 19 – Salt Lake City, UT
August 21 – Billings, MT
August 23 – Fargo, ND
August 25 – Minneapolis, MN
August 26 – Sioux Falls, SD
August 27 – Omaha, NE
August 29 – Des Moines, IA
August 30 – Cedar Rapids, IA
September 1 – Madison, WI
September 3 – Chicago, IL
September 5 – St Louis, MO
September 8 – Indianapolis
September 9 – Lexington
September 10 – Huntington, WV
September 12 – Columbus
September 13 – Cleveland
September 15 – Detroit
September 17 – Buffalo
September 18 – Syracuse
September 19 – Burlington
September 21 – Manchester
September 22 – Portland, ME
September 23 – Boston
September 25 – Providence
September 27 – Hartford
September 29 – Long Island
September 30 – New York City
October 1 – Philadelphia
October 2 – Trenton
October 3 – Wilmington
October 5 – Baltimore
October 6 – Washington, DC
October 8 – Richmond, VA
October 10 – Raleigh
October 12 – Asheville
October 14 – Nashville
October 15 – Birmingham
October 17 – Atlanta
October 18 – Charleston
October 20 – Jacksonville
October 22 – Miami
October 24 – Orlando
October 25 – Tampa
October 26 – Pensacola
October 28 – New Orleans
October 29 – Jackson, MS
October 30 – Little Rock
November 1 – Houston
November 3 – San Antonio
November 4 – Austin
November 6 – Dallas
November 8 – Oklahoma City
November 10 – Wichita
November 12 – Denver
November 14 – Cheyenne
November 16 – Albuquerque
November 18 – Phoenix

The FREEDOM! Line is a project of Adam Kokesh, no rights reserved
Nevada / August 1st, 2017 #TaxationIsTheft Tour and Campign Kickoff 1st stop
« Last post by Stradog on May 21, 2017, 11:37:35 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/events/530088007379755/

Tuesday, August 1 at 6 PM - 9 PM MST

Henderson, NV 89015, United States

TaxationIsTheft - Las Vegas - Open Bar
Public · Hosted by Adam Kokesh

Details

Adam Kokesh and the Freedom Family are coming together to make freedom fun! Meet fellow freedom lovers and plug into the most important movement in the world today. Adam will give a brief presentation around 7:30. We will have FREEDOM! merchandise including one free book for everyone & an open bar. Local vendors and activists will also be represented. We will be building organization for #KokeshForNotPresident and launching the American Referendum Project in order to put the existence of the federal government to a vote!

If you are interested in tabling at this event, please contact our host, Vin Armani, at vin@vinarmani.com

The location is confirmed and will be announced one month prior to the event.
Causes
Free Admission
Kid Friendly

Libertarian Party of Nevada
https://www.facebook.com/lpnevada/

Social Media Manager for LPNevada
https://www.facebook.com/swezey
Illinois / Re: Illinois State Organization
« Last post by Ben Farmer on May 12, 2017, 04:20:41 PM »
Justin, please send me a way to contact you. ben@thefreedomline.com

Ben Farmer
Not-Campaign Manager