You are Here:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Oregon / Re: Oregon State Organization
« Last post by nicholasdransom@gmail.com on August 12, 2017, 02:06:48 AM »
Hey Adam this is Nick Hellmich. I am looking forward to working with you and becoming the system representative. My number is 757 268 9395 my email. Nicholasdransom@gmail.com
Introduce yourself! / Moving from the sidelines to the playing field
« Last post by bellison on August 10, 2017, 07:22:32 AM »
I have been an inactive and hypocritical Libertarian for far too many years and I am here to find like minded people so that I can become active and support the cause of freedom.

I first began following Adam on YouTube several years ago, at the time he was battling the TSA. I could relate because for nearly 2 years I worked on a project at the airport and my crews were constantly subject to harassment and radiation by the TSA. Adam v. The Man was one of 3 channels that I subscribed to for many years. I know I need to get out more.

A bit about me:
I live in Michigan with my wife and 3 teenage children. We own our home (aside from paying rent to the city) in a lower middle class neighborhood in the suburbs north of Detroit. I currently work in construction management. I am a bit nervous about how becoming an active freedom activist will affect my employment since I do have 4 other people that depend on me for financial support.

I am also an Army Veteran with a combined total of 8.5 years active and reserve with overseas tours in Germany, Bosnia, Kosovo and Iraq. I was promoted ahead of my peers and was proud of my service until spending time in the middle east in support of an unjust war against generally peaceful and historically oppressed people.

Last year I attended the Wayne County Regional Police Academy where I earned multiple awards. Despite my service record, my work history, my high test scores, and my academy accolades, I found it difficult if not impossible to gain employment in the enforcer class. I am certain that this relates to my history of questioning and confronting immoral/unethical and unconstitutional behavior by people who view themselves as "authority". This type of behavior ultimately led to a kidnapping by the local police department and theft of my car, firearm and other personal property. After paying nearly $800 in ransom, I was able to collect my belongings (and my person) and all charges were ultimately reduced to a seat belt violation (I was wearing a seat belt, but agreed to the DAs proposed settlement) and cost me another $60.

I have close family members that are active in local and state politics, but I do not support most, if any, of their views.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting others on here and also looking for other resources to connect with Free thinkers and activists. I feel that the time is now for me to put my ass on the line for the future of our society.

-B
Introduce yourself! / Re: Hi?
« Last post by Stradog on August 01, 2017, 04:47:31 PM »
Hello and Welcome to the FREEDOM Forum.  I see there are several "newbies" and you all or most have mentioned that the forum seems dead and I agree.  I am not sure why these type forums or message boards have kind of fizzeled out or not used as much as they used to be, but I am sure all the social media outlets available today have had to do with it.  I guess we can call them the new MSM (Main Social Media) and they are beginning to act like corporate or government controlled Main Stained Media outlets.  I will say that normally or in the beginning of the FREEDOM Forum @AdamKokesh was welcoming everyone and spent more time here.  In his defense he has been busy getting caught up at the FREEDOM Farm, which catching up at the Farm before and after the FREEDOM Tours is a lot of work.  Thankfully Adam has Aaron Askew, who is the FREEDOM Farm NOT Manager,  well I am not sure of his exact title but, Aaron handles the day to day operations at the Farm. Adam has also been doing interviews, giving interviews and speaking at different events while creating content and answering comments on all of the Social Media sites he has going.  Don't forget he has been working with Ben Farmer, Not Tour Manager and Not Campaign Manager to get the  2017 #TaxationIsTheft FREEDOM Tour setup and started planning a 4 yr, 8 yr and 12 yr campaign plan.  I try and check in here to the FREEDOM forum once or twice a month, but I seem to find myself spending most of my time on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.  It is up to us to make this forum more active and I think it might pick up with the Tour starting today in Las Vegas, Nevada.  Go check your state pages and get involved there.   
Texas / Re: Texas State Organization
« Last post by Stradog on August 01, 2017, 03:20:01 PM »
Thanks for the update on the 2017 #TaxationIsTheft FREEDOM Tour schedule.  It doesn't seem people are using these "Forums" or "Message Boards" like they used.  It does get tough keeping up with all the social media outlets available and if you are creating content on just the most popular sites it can become a full time job.  I am going to continue to check in and participate on the Freedom Forum and if I notice an increase in participation here I will check in more often. Today is Day #1 of the 2017 Tour or is it Day #2 ?
Activists Under Fire / Re: Mel Bundy - Political Prisoner
« Last post by Stradog on July 31, 2017, 01:18:40 AM »
Thank you for all the sacrifices your family has made and continues to endure for the rights of all of us. I helped to organize the first STAND By Me For Liberty events in Texas and continue to work with Ms. Cynthia Primm and others in Texas and across the country to bring attention to the major injustices the government has and is doing in these cases.  I am glad that Adam has set this up.  I am not sure what happened to the P3 group that was coordinating a similar effort, but I will find out.  I am one of those people you mention that are scraping to get by and do not have a lot of funds to spare but I try to do my part by sharing and promoting your families story and the events like the #STAND.  I help admin the Citizens Action Network on Facebook.  The founder and leader of CAN, Michael C. School, was at the ranch during that time.  I have heard from an anonymous source that there maybe more indictments coming soon for others that were at the ranch during that time and I hope that isn't true because the government has caused enough grief and hardships already.  Again, THANK YOU for what you and your family have and continue to do for the rights of all of us. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all the Political Prisoners.

Sincerely,

Frederick H. Stralow - Rick aka #Stradog in Gun Barrel City, Texas
Activists Under Fire / Re: Activists Under Fire - PLEASE READ FIRST
« Last post by Stradog on July 31, 2017, 12:38:19 AM »
Hey Adam!  This is a great idea and the Bundy/Finicum Families (or their peeps it takes a TEAM to do it All!) They had a program similar to this and it was up and running. I am having trouble finding what they had but I did find this list on https://www.facebook.com/americansstandingforliberty  Here is Ms. Deb Hair's Facebook page link https://www.facebook.com/deb.hair.3

Deb Hair
July 18 at 11:43pm

UPDATED JULY 17, 2017
(If you have other info updated, please send PM so I can correct. TY)

🇺🇸✏️📫NAMES & ADDRESSES OF PATRIOT POLITICAL PRISONERS (P3)
(on file that I know of)
💥Jerry DeLemus in process of being moved to location to serve his sentence. Will update when we have new address. Will probably be several days or longer to arrive there.

💥Patriot Political Prisoners incarcerated awaiting trial, Sentencing, or P3 Serving Unjust Sentence
✏️Please, write, or send cards or postcards... this is like air that they breathe.

💥💥Awaiting Sentencing

INMATE MAIL
Jason Scott Patrick SWIS#795104
11540 NE Inverness Drive
Portland, OR 97220

Darryl Thorn (on presentence release)
19102 E Webster Rd
Spokane, WA 99217

Jake Ryan (on presentence release)
141 Park Creek Loop
Plains, MT 59859

Duane Ehmer (on presentence release)
74592 Cain Lane
Irrigon, OR 97844

Schuyler Barbeau #46153-086
FDC SeaTac Federal Detention Center
P O Box 13900
Seattle, WA 98198

Cooper, Blaine #CH170002
City of Las Vegas Detention Center
2266 Civic Center Drive
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
(Incoming Mail for inmates:
Address as:
[Inmates Last name, First name, (as given for booking) and booking number]
2266 Civic Center Drive
North Las Vegas, NV 89030)

💥💥Awaiting Trial, Sentencing Date, or Sentenced
(All at this facility)
💧Tier 1 trial date not set yet but will be late 2017
💧💧Tier 2 No date
💦 Waiting for Retrial to start July 10, 2017. Addresses to be updated soon as received as they are being moved today.

💦Orville Scott Drexler
💦Eric J Parker
💦Rick Lovelien
💦Steven A Stewart

💥Awaiting trial💧,💧💧and 💦, awaiting sentencing⏳or already sentenced ⌛️and located here:

Nevada Southern Detention Center
2190 East Mesquite Avenue
Pahrump, NV 89060

Ammon E Bundy #79404-065💧
Cliven D Bundy #79563-065💧
David H Bundy #46088-374 💧💧
Melvin D Bundy #73048-642💧💧
Ryan C Bundy #79400-065💧
Gregory P Burleson #56875-408⏳
Brian D Cavalier #79357-065💧
Todd Engel #18427-023 ⏳
Micah L McGuire
#56874-408💧💧
Joseph D O'Shaughnessy #79403-065💧💧
Ryan W Payne #79402-065💧
Peter T Santilli #79401-065💧
Jason D Woods #56869-408💧💧

💥P3 Awaiting Trial
(Various Facilities)💥

William Vernon Keebler #298169
PO Box 14000
Ogden, UT 84412
💥Ogden only allow white, prestamped or metered postcards (I guess that means postage stamped on them, no stamp). Nothing with tape or glue, and no envelopes are allowed.

Thomas Robert Lacovara #66455-050
Lane County Adult Corrections
101 West 5 Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401

Michael Ray Emry #3921422
Lane County Adult Corrections
101 West 5 Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401

💥P3 Serving Unjust Sentence💥

Dwight Hammond #59886-065
FCI Terminal Island
Federal Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 3007
San Pedro, .CA 90733

Steven Hammond #60061-065
FCI Terminal Island
P.O. Box 3007
San Pedro, .CA 90733

Corey Lequieu #53118-048
FCI Victorville
Federal Corrections Institute
P O Box 3725
Adelanto, CA 92301

Joseph David Robertson #13726-046
FCI Englewood
9595 W. Quincy Avenue
Littleton, CO 80123

Francis S Cox #16179-006
USP Marion
P O Box 1000
Marion, IL 62959

Charles Dyer 659682
LCCC Unit 5 H-2-H
P.O. Box 260
Lexington, OK 73051

Jeffrey R Weinhaus
DOC#1261778
2727 Highway K
Bonne Terre, MO 63628

Kevin Massey #76555-379
FCI Seagoville
Satellite Camp
P.O. Box 9000
Seagoville, Texas 75159

Blackwater River Correctional Facility
Michael F. Griffin DC# 310249
5914 Jeff Ates Rd.
Milton, FL

Jesse Newsom 13743-046
FCI Englewood Lower East
9595 West Quincy Ave
Littleton Colorado 80123

Ed Brown
#03923-049
FCI Cumberland
Federal Correctional Institute
PO Box 1000
Cumberland, MD

Elaine Brown
#03924-049
FCI Aliceville
PO Box 4000
Aliceville, AL

Lonnie G. Vernon #16172-006
PO Box 33
Terre Haute, IN

Karen L. Vernon #16176-006
FCI Waseca
PO Box 1731
Waseca, MN

Daniel Riley #14528-052
FCI Danbury
Route 37
Danbury, CT

Russell D. Landers #05177-046
PO Box 33
Terre Haute, IN 47808

Jason Gerhard #20229-045
FCI Allenwood Low
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 1000
WHITE DEER, PA 17887 

California / Re: California State Organization
« Last post by Paul Niblock on July 28, 2017, 02:41:49 AM »
Hey, I'm available for District #31, or #8 San Bernardino County.  I'm in Victorville and it's a huge County but let me know what you need done.  Met up with you briefly at the Stand event, Adam.    Thanks for the book and stickers.  My friends all are sporting them on their cars.  It's good to have you back and bringing some fresh eyes to the Bundy plight.  I've noticed a change.

Paul Niblock
paulniblock@gmail.com
760-523-2069
Introduce yourself! / Re: Hi?
« Last post by Yoda on July 26, 2017, 08:16:26 PM »
Hello, I'm new here . I'm a peaceful parent . And I enjoy freedom . 😘
Activists Under Fire / Re: Activists Under Fire - PLEASE READ FIRST
« Last post by Adam Kokesh on July 26, 2017, 01:49:13 AM »
Activists I'd like to see threads for:
Ross Ulbricht (Don't start one! Lyn is still working on doing it herself!)
The Bundy Family (Individual threads for each person?)
Pete Santilli
Schaeffer Cox
Leonard Peltier
Jeremy Hammond
Sam Girod
Thomas Costanzo
Matt DeHart
Dwight Hammond
Steven Hammond
Eric Parker
Steven Stewart
Schuyler Barbeau