You are Here:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Utah / Re: Utah State Organization
« Last post by Aaron Stouder on December 12, 2017, 11:58:01 PM »
I want in on this. Iím in Riverton. Utah county.
Introduce yourself! / Hello
« Last post by AdvantagePlayer on December 11, 2017, 05:48:59 PM »
I'm not sure what took so long but I recently discovered Adam Kokesh on Youtube.

What is he up to now? Where does Adam usually publish new content?
Louisiana / Re: Louisiana State Organization
« Last post by Jeremiah2911Hays on December 08, 2017, 12:52:59 PM »
I live in Ouachita Parish and would like more information on anything happening.
Introduce yourself! / Re: Welcome to The Freedom Line Forums
« Last post by FreeSpirit93 on December 04, 2017, 07:33:22 PM »
Hey Everyone!
My names Katie, and never had I lived more freely than when I had began to learn the concepts of self ownership and voluntarism. As a Doula & Student midwife the concepts of self ownership are vital to a healthy delivery, and I love being able to share these natural laws with my clients! Luckily I woke from the matrix early.. While I have always been rebellious against authority by nature, I did get publicly indoctrinated as many of us have but thanks to a few wonderful teachers my mind began to crack open and shake off the shackles and dust.. Truth like never before began to sink in of what corruption our world has fallen for.. the part that I disliked most was that even though they exposed these truths to me, I was without a solution, so I felt powerless. That is why Adam's fire & message rang so loud to me. He provides a solution. He provides another option. He makes you think. For this, I am forever grateful.
I try to live by these words, "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." -Albert Camus
<3
Washington / Re: Who wants to be a delegate?
« Last post by FreeSpirit93 on December 04, 2017, 07:15:14 PM »
I would love to be a delegate :)
I am a very active person in my community (Yakima/Selah) and am familiar with promoting freedom/self ownership to those around me..
Washington / Re: Washington State Organization
« Last post by FreeSpirit93 on December 04, 2017, 07:09:17 PM »
Hey, My name is Katie, I am a Student midwife, Doula and small business owner in Yakima and I am interested in being a delegate, and helping the LP in any way I can.
I am looking forward to a future where self ownership becomes popular again. :)
Utah / Re: Utah State Organization
« Last post by satzclock on November 23, 2017, 03:10:58 AM »
I am in Salt Lake City, 2.
Introduce yourself! / Greetings!
« Last post by satzclock on November 23, 2017, 03:02:48 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm Steve Kusaba and I'm currently producing the worlds largest musical piece called the Centrifugal Satz Clock. It is based on Libertarian principles and other issues. In addition to producing music I trade stocks, play chess, as well as other activities.

I am interested in creating content to help support the important ideals being contested today.
Alaska / Re: Alaska State Organization
« Last post by Sgtkickarse on November 22, 2017, 08:51:17 PM »
I would like to be the State coordinator for Alaska. I have been working in State government for the last six years, ran for LT Gov as a Libertarian in 2010 up here and want to be involved in taking our country back from the Statists.

Jeff Brown
[email protected]
Mississippi / Re: Mississippi State Organization
« Last post by WilsonHunt on November 13, 2017, 08:17:40 PM »
Hi!

My name is Wilson Hunt.  I live in Itawamaba County.  I am eager to get involved and to do what I can.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10