You are Here:
Hi?

Author (Read 1621 times)

Hi?
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:54:33 PM »

• View Profile
Hi. New member and long time watcher here. This forum seems dead? Are there some other forums that are more active, especially involving community organization?

Re: Hi?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 07:25:09 PM »

Narie1988

• View Profile
Hey!!!! Im also a new member...nice to meet ya.
Narie Lee.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 09:44:23 AM »

Joseph Clark Ecklund

• View Profile
Hey!  I'm getting on board for becoming a delegate and sending Adam into the LP prez spot!  Lets make a real r3VOLution!

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 12:18:06 PM »

questioneverything

• View Profile
hi. every forum I click on to hasn't been viewed since last month

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 10:13:42 PM »

Joseph Clark Ecklund

• View Profile
Yeah.  Ive been noticing that too.  I emailed Adams not-campaign manager and got no replies too. It is early though. It would be nice to get things moving.  Perhaps this forum isnt the best venue since people are already connecting on fb etc. See what you can do to connect with others directly for projects you may share and wait for a response i guess. It should come eventually.

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 08:16:26 PM »

Yoda

• View Profile
Hello, I'm new here . I'm a peaceful parent . And I enjoy freedom . 😘

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 04:47:31 PM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
Hello and Welcome to the FREEDOM Forum.  I see there are several "newbies" and you all or most have mentioned that the forum seems dead and I agree.  I am not sure why these type forums or message boards have kind of fizzeled out or not used as much as they used to be, but I am sure all the social media outlets available today have had to do with it.  I guess we can call them the new MSM (Main Social Media) and they are beginning to act like corporate or government controlled Main Stained Media outlets.  I will say that normally or in the beginning of the FREEDOM Forum @AdamKokesh was welcoming everyone and spent more time here.  In his defense he has been busy getting caught up at the FREEDOM Farm, which catching up at the Farm before and after the FREEDOM Tours is a lot of work.  Thankfully Adam has Aaron Askew, who is the FREEDOM Farm NOT Manager,  well I am not sure of his exact title but, Aaron handles the day to day operations at the Farm. Adam has also been doing interviews, giving interviews and speaking at different events while creating content and answering comments on all of the Social Media sites he has going.  Don't forget he has been working with Ben Farmer, Not Tour Manager and Not Campaign Manager to get the  2017 #TaxationIsTheft FREEDOM Tour setup and started planning a 4 yr, 8 yr and 12 yr campaign plan.  I try and check in here to the FREEDOM forum once or twice a month, but I seem to find myself spending most of my time on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.  It is up to us to make this forum more active and I think it might pick up with the Tour starting today in Las Vegas, Nevada.  Go check your state pages and get involved there.   
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"