CD 14:
CD 15:
CD 16:
CD 17:
CD 18:

Dates Adam will be in Illinois for the #taxationistheft tour are:
September 2 – Chicago, IL – Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
September 3 – Chicago, IL
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor this event, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at ben@thefreedomline.com

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at ben@thefreedomline.com to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 04:10:25 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Illinois State Organization
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 05:07:57 AM »

Mikerydinsky

• View Profile
I would like to take on any roll you need help with out here. My name is Mike Rydinsky. I am a reformed military veteran. I wasted 10 years of my life in the Army. I am getting better now. I am unemployed, disabled, and spent my time exposing as many people as possible to the idea of owning one's body and voluntary existance.
I am currently  working with your facebook online team and helping spread the word that way and have been spreading the world as much as I can around town. I would definitely like any medium you might have available that can be used to help spread the word if possible around town. I would also like to see about arranging  you coming out to the local libertarian group to speak on your upcoming tour.
Any flyers, stickers, whatever you can spare would also vbe greatly appreciated. I have converted some of my college professors to voluntarists from liberal statism at my college in California before I moved up here to Illinois.
I can represent Kendall County. Im in Oswego , illinois (right next to yorkville)
Thanks so much

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 08:25:30 PM »

FreedomIsOurDestiny

• Be happy. Be free.
    • View Profile
Hi Adam,

I volunteer to help organize Lake & McHenry counties in Illinois.  I can also assist with Kenosha, Racine and Walworth counties in Wisconsin based on my central location to all of them.  For now, I can be contacted at freedomisourdestiny@tutanota.com

I plan on creating a blog in the near future.  I'm still in the brainstorming phase on that.  I am excited to be able to meet and discuss these ideas face to face with people from my area and would love ideas on how to start this up.  In the meantime I will participate in this forum and continue to educate myself.
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 08:54:09 PM »

nitsuj

• View Profile
Adam,

This is Justin Brown.  I'm moving to Chicago in September and will be at the tour stop in October.  I own Kokesh2020.com which I want to put to good use, and I want to help grow the campaign in the area in whatever capacity I can.  I think we can highlight the failures of large government policies in the region and present an alternative that would serve all communities in the region better - peacefully.  If anyone is interested in working with me, please message me.

Thanks,
Justin
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:57:43 PM by nitsuj »

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 04:20:41 PM »

Ben Farmer

• Administrator
  • Freedom is for everyone.
    • View Profile
Justin, please send me a way to contact you. ben@thefreedomline.com

Ben Farmer
Not-Campaign Manager