CD 4:
CD 5:
CD 6:
CD 7:
CD 8:

Dates Adam will be in Wisconsin for the #taxationistheft tour are:
August 31 Madison, WI Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
September 1 Madison, WI
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at [email protected]

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at [email protected] to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:45:17 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Wisconsin State Organization
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 01:35:39 AM »

Savefreedomtoday

• View Profile
I live in Grant County. I'd love to get in contact with anyone interested in making this happen. There are many people here who support freedom we just have to find each other and stop being the only ones without a voice. For far too long have we sat idle while a very few people have taken away our basic rights and enslaved our people for nonviolent issues. This is a chance to make history.

Books books and more books.

Newspaper, billboards, BOOKS, ads, videos. Social media in the area. It won't take many people to flood the area with freedom.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:59:09 AM by Savefreedomtoday »
Nations and governments, if they can rightfully exist at all, can exist only by consent.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:57:18 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for stepping up, Trapper! Can I start by adding you as the county coordinator for Grant County? What contact info are you willing to share in that capacity?

As for handling money for books, it can all go through our 501(c)3 The FREEDOM! Fund, which operates the store at thefreedomline.com.
http://thefreedom.fund

If you'd like to start your own nonprofit and it makes sense to put in the time and investment, go for it! I used Legal Zoom which cost $250 plus a $400 filing fee with the IRS.

If you have ideas for messaging campaigns that would be of broader appeal, please start a thread in the "Strategy/Organization/Ideas" subforum.
Just read the book.

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 01:14:03 AM »

Savefreedomtoday

• View Profile
I would be honored. As far as contact goes I just created (Southwest Wisconsin Freedom Campaign - Adam Kokesh 2020)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:54:39 AM by Savefreedomtoday »
Nations and governments, if they can rightfully exist at all, can exist only by consent.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 09:06:29 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Could you give me a link to that FB page to share here? How do you want people to be able to contact you if they want to get involved?
Just read the book.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 02:28:12 AM »

Savefreedomtoday

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:53:01 AM by Savefreedomtoday »

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 02:36:23 PM »

joe mohammadali

• View Profile
I'm in District 1.  I nominate Hack to be the district coordinator.

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 04:09:30 PM »

Hack

• View Profile
I will do it for district 1 whatever needs to be done let me know.