You are Here:
Alabama State Organization

Author (Read 5759 times)

Alabama State Organization
« on: April 17, 2016, 03:38:28 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at adam@thefreedomline.com.

State Coordinator: Jacob Bryan

Events:
Adam will be in Alabama for the LP State Convention on Saturday, March 3rd.

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:26:04 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Alabama State Organization
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 10:43:23 AM »

Jacob Bryan

• View Profile
    • Personal Website
Hey Adam,

I spoke to you on Twitter and am willing to be the state chair. I'll be gathering a list of potential activists in Alabama to help out with the race. Let me know if you know anyone offhand who is in Alabama and would want to help as well. I'll write monthly status reports here of people I've managed to contact, potential donors, etc... I also live in Madison county so I have the Huntsville area taken care of. My email is jake@jakebryan.me and cell number is 256-529-0690

Jake
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:55:15 PM by Jacob Bryan »

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 03:04:33 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks, Jacob! We already have 9 going and 12 interested on the event page!
https://www.facebook.com/events/283436188661180/

Can you please send them a message introducing yourself as the State Coordinator, thanking them for RSVPing so early, and asking them and encouraging them to help promote the event? THANKS!
Just read the book.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 03:33:33 PM »

Jacob Bryan

• View Profile
    • Personal Website
Adam,

I'll also make a state group for collaboration and volunteers and a 'Alabamians for #KOKESH2020' page to post general information about the campaign, etc... I will also contact some LP organizations to try and get a list of members in Alabama and potential volunteers.

Jake

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 10:27:04 AM »

exitlife

• Let FREEDOM ring!
    • View Profile
Hey, Guys! I can help out with a little, but being a full time worker and father/husband - my availability is limited. Me and the wife and making plans to attend the Birmingham event and look forward to meeting everyone.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 09:09:23 PM »

Jacob Bryan

• View Profile
    • Personal Website
@exitlife Please email me and I'll get you on a list of people I have for potential Alabama LP delegates for the Libertarian National Convention in 2020. If you aren't a member of the LP of Alabama then please consider joining and finding out where your local meetings are.