You are Here:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Texas / Re: Texas State Organization
« Last post by RacheAgainstTheMachine on July 15, 2017, 08:53:36 AM »
My name is Rachel Matthews and I live in Dallas County. I am 28 years old, nursing student, bartender, and I am committed to voluntarism. I'm really interested in being a delegate at the state convention next year, and again at the national convention!

Contact Info:
rachel.matthews30@yahoo.com
The Philosophy of Freedom/Libertarianism/Doctrine of free will / The Constitution
« Last post by Grady on July 13, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »
Hey Adam. I've been a follower for years and I can say that you helped lead me into libertarianism. I love the idea and want to help the campaign in any way I can. Right now I just have one queation gor you and that is what about the constitution? A federal government of some sort must exist according to the constitution. We have the constitutional departments, article 3 courts, powers kf the president, etc. What would you like to see be done to the few structures that the constitution outlines? Would they as well be abolished, which probably wouldn't work with the courts. What's your actual constitutional mechanism behind all this planning? I can certainly understand the precedent for disbanding say the EPA and IRS, but what about structures explecitly outlined in the constitution. Thanks. You've got my vote.
I live near Philadelphia and would like to know where you will be speaking at in October.
Introduce yourself! / Re: Hi?
« Last post by questioneverything on July 11, 2017, 12:18:06 PM »
hi. every forum I click on to hasn't been viewed since last month
Washington / Re: Washington State Organization
« Last post by Joseph Clark Ecklund on July 11, 2017, 10:08:18 AM »
I live in Bellingham and I am a college student studying cybersecurity. I  am interested in reconnecting with LP folks and helping out with Adams NotCampaign.  I will stop by The event(s) in Seattle in August.
Washington / Re: Who wants to be a delegate?
« Last post by Joseph Clark Ecklund on July 11, 2017, 09:47:41 AM »
I am in!  I will put in the effort to be a delegate and will talk to the local LP and anarchist guys here around Bellingham.
Introduce yourself! / Re: Hi?
« Last post by Joseph Clark Ecklund on July 11, 2017, 09:44:23 AM »
Hey!  I'm getting on board for becoming a delegate and sending Adam into the LP prez spot!  Lets make a real r3VOLution!
Virginia / Re: Virginia State Organization
« Last post by finnian on June 30, 2017, 12:49:09 PM »
I'm in district 5, Charlottesville, and should be able to assist you.  People can reach me at www.steemit.com/@finnian or on Twitter @FinnianGC.  If you are in my district, definitely reach out to me.  We need to connect and network!
Virginia / Re: Albemarle County, Charlottesville
« Last post by finnian on June 30, 2017, 12:47:41 PM »
We should connect.  I'm in cville too.
FREEDOM! the book / Re: Banned Book List Submissions
« Last post by Stradog on June 29, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »
Hey Aaron,

Just curious if we have re-submitted the book?  We should try and get a copy to the Bundy's and see what happens, or KC Massey, Schuyler Barbeau, the Hammonds, Ulbrecht (might have misspelled that) but we should try different facilities from the Private prisons to the county jails, in each state.  This should be interesting.  A thought I just had was have people check at their local public library and see which one's have it or will get it.  Then there are the college libraries.  While we are on the subject of FREEDOM the book, we should start getting the state and county LP's to put a link on their websites and during the Tour get them paper copies.  I know you were going to send me some copies to pass out and I understand what happened, but I have continued the Patreon contribution so maybe I can get some copies to pass out or give away as rewards?  I am good either way and won't unfriend you or talk bad about you, at least not in front of you, lol.  Thanks for all you do and it is only going to get busier and crazier.  30 days until the 2017 #TaxationIsTheft Tour!   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10