You are Here:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Activists Under Fire / Re: Activists Under Fire - PLEASE READ FIRST
« Last post by Adam Kokesh on Today at 01:49:13 AM »
Activists I'd like to see threads for:
Ross Ulbricht (Don't start one! Lyn is still working on doing it herself!)
The Bundy Family (Individual threads for each person?)
Pete Santilli
Schaeffer Cox
Leonard Peltier
Jeremy Hammond
Sam Girod
Thomas Costanzo
Matt DeHart
Dwight Hammond
Steven Hammond
Eric Parker
Steven Stewart
Schuyler Barbeau
Jerry Delumus
Jason Patrick
Greg Burleson
Longino Subia
Richard Lovelien
Mumia Abu-Jamal
Red Fawn
Ed and Elaine Brown
Edward Forchion
Dr. Gordon Piland
Introduce yourself! / Re: Hi?
« Last post by Joseph Clark Ecklund on July 25, 2017, 10:13:42 PM »
Yeah.  Ive been noticing that too.  I emailed Adams not-campaign manager and got no replies too. It is early though. It would be nice to get things moving.  Perhaps this forum isnt the best venue since people are already connecting on fb etc. See what you can do to connect with others directly for projects you may share and wait for a response i guess. It should come eventually.
Activists Under Fire / Mel Bundy - Political Prisoner
« Last post by Melswife on July 25, 2017, 07:46:34 PM »
My husband is Mel Bundy. He is the 2nd son of Cliven and Carol Bundy. He grew up at the Bundy Ranch in Bunkerville Nevada where he learned how to live, how to work hard and how to love. He served an LDS mission to the Philippines in 1993-1995. He has worked his entire adult life as a heavy equipment operator. In 2006, we were married. Together we have 5 beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed daughters, ages 10, 9, 8, 5 and 1. Mel loves his family with everything in his body. So when his family was being threatened by the government, at the hands of the BLM in 2014, we asked no questions. We got in our car and drove. We found an army converged on his father's ranch with sniper rifles and first amendment areas. We began to call every media outlet we could think of and began peacefully protesting. By the end of the week and after suffering much abuse, the sheriff came, the feds backed down and we went home. On March 3, 2016, over 700 days after our protest ended, my husband was stolen from my daughters and I, leaving me to raise 5 girls including a 2 month old baby on my own. It has been difficult because I have no degree or furthered education and I believe welfare is taxation without representation and theft from good hardworking men and women scraping to get by. He has no court date scheduled, even stated by the prosecution he can "remain incarcerated for up to 5 yesrs before his right to a speedy trial has been violated." He is being held as a political prisoner for carrying the American flag on horseback. Everything rests on my shoulders but I will never stop fighting for my husband, my children, my God given rights and my liberty. This time has been incredibly difficult but as my husband says. "We didn't stand so our children wouldn't have to, we stood so our children would know how to." I have questioned many things but through all of this, I have no regrets. We stands for what is right, come what may. We must stand, every generation, to preserve our liberty. Many have asked how to help. I am not one to ask because i feel our stand was necessary but if you would like to donate, it will be gratefully received and humbly applied to the needs of my children. Thank you and God bless you all! Www.Paypal.me/MelBundy youtube: Bundy - the true story
Activists Under Fire / Activists Under Fire - PLEASE READ FIRST
« Last post by Adam Kokesh on July 24, 2017, 10:15:26 AM »
Welcome to Activists Under Fire! This humble project is simply meant to connect activists facing any kind of challenge with supporters. This is especially intended for, but not limited to, political prisoners. Please feel free to create new threads for anyone you want to support. Please try not to duplicate threads.

If this project is successful, it may be spun off to be a proper separate website. Who knows! Maybe we'll have this whole government problem solved before then!

If you have any questions/requests/whatever, please email me. adam@thefreedomline.com
Texas / Re: Texas State Organization
« Last post by RacheAgainstTheMachine on July 15, 2017, 08:53:36 AM »
My name is Rachel Matthews and I live in Dallas County. I am 28 years old, nursing student, bartender, and I am committed to voluntarism. I'm really interested in being a delegate at the state convention next year, and again at the national convention!

Contact Info:
rachel.matthews30@yahoo.com
The Philosophy of Freedom/Libertarianism/Doctrine of free will / The Constitution
« Last post by Grady on July 13, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »
Hey Adam. I've been a follower for years and I can say that you helped lead me into libertarianism. I love the idea and want to help the campaign in any way I can. Right now I just have one queation gor you and that is what about the constitution? A federal government of some sort must exist according to the constitution. We have the constitutional departments, article 3 courts, powers kf the president, etc. What would you like to see be done to the few structures that the constitution outlines? Would they as well be abolished, which probably wouldn't work with the courts. What's your actual constitutional mechanism behind all this planning? I can certainly understand the precedent for disbanding say the EPA and IRS, but what about structures explecitly outlined in the constitution. Thanks. You've got my vote.
I live near Philadelphia and would like to know where you will be speaking at in October.
Introduce yourself! / Re: Hi?
« Last post by questioneverything on July 11, 2017, 12:18:06 PM »
hi. every forum I click on to hasn't been viewed since last month
Washington / Re: Washington State Organization
« Last post by Joseph Clark Ecklund on July 11, 2017, 10:08:18 AM »
I live in Bellingham and I am a college student studying cybersecurity. I  am interested in reconnecting with LP folks and helping out with Adams NotCampaign.  I will stop by The event(s) in Seattle in August.
Washington / Re: Who wants to be a delegate?
« Last post by Joseph Clark Ecklund on July 11, 2017, 09:47:41 AM »
I am in!  I will put in the effort to be a delegate and will talk to the local LP and anarchist guys here around Bellingham.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10