TOMORROW PEOPLE-ZIGGY MARLEY
BROTHER CAN YOU SPARE A DIME-BING CROSBY
STIFF NECKED FOOLS-BOB MARLEY
WAR-BOB MARLEY
CHANGES-DAVID BOWIE
IN THE NEWS-MITCH MURDER
Introduce yourself! / Re: Moving from the sidelines to the playing field
« Last post by Stradog on September 19, 2017, 05:43:22 AM »
Welcome to the Freedom Forum bellison!  Awesome story.  I am 12 year USAF veteran (1984-1996) and I was a Commercial Construction Superintendent.  Now I am pretty much retired.  I understand your reservations about becoming an active FREEDOM activist because how it might affect your employment, but do you really want to work for a company that doesn't support FREEDOM?  You mentioned that you have 4 people that depend on you and that is 4 great reasons to get involved and get active.  We need more people like yourself and your family.  You sound like a good provider and like you have your stuff together.  We are glad you are here.  Be sure to go give Veterans For Adam Kokesh and share the Youth for Kokesh with your teenagers on Facebook.  I started Freedom 2020 and help Admin Citizens Action Network and Michigan Citizens Action Network.  We always are looking for people to help manage and create content for our pages and it allows you a chance to become active anonymously, pretty much.  You can post things on the page that you might not post on your personal page under the page name.  Plus it is an easy way to get involved.  If this sounds like something you may be interested in send me a message on Facebook or email me at stradog585@aol.com
Introduce yourself! / Re: Let FREEDOM ring! (True freedom that is)
« Last post by Stradog on September 19, 2017, 04:27:40 AM »
Welcome both of you to the Freedom Forum!  I welcomed PolarBear37 already but I welcome you again.  Glad to hear you got to attend #TaxationIsTheft and sorry you weren't able to attend yet DinaHaines.  No need to be ashamed.  There are plenty of ways to get involved and to support FREEDOM!
Introduce yourself! / Re: Why vote?
« Last post by Stradog on September 19, 2017, 04:14:54 AM »
Well Welcome to the Freedom Forum PolarBear37.  You have came to the right place to learn about FREEDOM.  Glad to have you here!
Introduce yourself! / Re: Resource-Based Economy
« Last post by Stradog on September 19, 2017, 04:08:08 AM »
Welcome to the Freedom Forum Timothy.C.  Good question and I let Adam know about your post.
Introduce yourself! / Re: Welcome to The Freedom Line Forums
« Last post by Stradog on September 19, 2017, 03:56:48 AM »
Welcome James Easton to the Freedom Forum.  That is quite a story, poem or whatever you want to call it.  I shared it Adam.  Great job James and Thanks for sharing.
Strategy/Organization/Ideas / Re: An Article I Wrote Promoting Kokesh 2020
« Last post by Stradog on September 19, 2017, 03:45:36 AM »
Yes, this is a good article.  John M. Hudak, @johnmhudak , is a supporter of FREEDOM and I have shared this article a couple of times now. Hey John it may be time to write another article that will bring more new interest to the campaign.
Strategy/Organization/Ideas / Re: An Article I Wrote Promoting Kokesh 2020
« Last post by Richadeto on September 15, 2017, 10:24:34 PM »
There is a good story to recommend.
Introduce yourself! / Re: Welcome to The Freedom Line Forums
« Last post by gtechie on September 15, 2017, 09:48:23 PM »
I am new here and live in the geographic land known as Canada. I have read Adam's book and followed the YouTube channel since AVTM and Adam's civil disobedience and the resulting hostage taking.

I added myself to the forum to ask how to buy and ship merch to Canada? I like the voluntaryism dont tread on anyone shirts and it only offers US and UK for delivery. Can we get get some Freedom merch in Canada? Appreciate it a lot!
Introduce yourself! / Resource-Based Economy
« Last post by Timothy.C on September 13, 2017, 04:47:52 PM »
Dear Adam,

I was wonder Adam if you have ever heard of the Venus Project and some of the ideas proposed by Jacque Fresco concerning applying the scientific method to solving problems of scarcity, pollution, social dysfunction, etc. Also the elimination of money. Also......no government.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10