You are Here:
FREEDOM! for North Korea

Author (Read 5212 times)

FREEDOM! for North Korea
« on: April 19, 2016, 04:14:31 PM »

caspertheanarchist

• View Profile
For a few weeks now I've been devising a plan to sneak the Korean version of FREEDOM! as well as some other anarchist/libertarian books, into the most un-free country in the world. We're going to need to contact some anarchists in South Korea to make this happen, but I hope we can, by the end of this year, help wake North Koreans up to the message of freedom and not being ruled over. This is going to need quite a lot more planning and I'm not too sure yet if it will work. Thoughts?

Re: FREEDOM! for North Korea
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 10:20:51 AM »

Minarchist

• View Profile
Good Luck: and how about China/Russia? Seem like easier routes

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 10:48:02 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I hope you don't mind me moving this topic to the activism forum.

This is super exciting! It's been a fantasy of mine for quite some time. Have you considered the balloon strategy? I know that's worked for other propaganda distribution attempts in NK.

DO YOU KNOW ANY ANCAPS IN SK!?!?! Please send me their emails and I'll reach out personally.
Just read the book.

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 11:08:58 AM »

the_Trev

• I sell powdered water
    • View Profile
That takes some heuvos, man. Are you in SK? I saw a documentary on VICE about this pastor who gets NK defectors through Laos and somewhere else after being maneuvered through China. I'm pretty sure he's in SK. Maybe he could provide some suggestions.
May posterity forget that you were our countrymen

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 03:36:33 PM »

caspertheanarchist

• View Profile
Perhaps if Adam made a video about this we could reach a wider audience. I'm sure we'll eventually get some anarchists on board with this in SK.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 12:21:56 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What do you have in mind for a video exactly?
Just read the book.

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 03:50:33 PM »

Slow poke

• I can never go back or under reality...
    • View Profile
How bout guerilla activism? I just ordered 7 books yesterday so far but plan on ordering alot more as I can afford to, I plan on just leaving them everywhere restaurant seats, the bus, work, stores, give them to people I converse with. I'm good at starting conversations with people. But what we really need is negative publicity lol we need the press to tell the masses not to read it or seek it or better yet they can't have it.. Then people will look everywhere for it

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 04:22:50 PM »

doubleplusgood

• pls respond
    • View Profile
This could potentially be huge in respect to media coverage.

Back when I was a senior in high school, a group called LiNK came and gave a presentation outlining how atrocious the situation is in NK and their efforts in transporting refugees across the border. I'm not sure how that organization as a whole would feel about associating with Freedom!, but at the very least, we could reach out to some of their interns in South Korea.

davidfordhere

• View Profile
http://flashdrivesforfreedom.org/

The people at the above site maybe be interested in any links or relevant material that they can send to the DPRK, North Korea in the Korean Language. I am familiar with N/S Korea and the flash drives project looks like a great one considering the alternatives, as it relates to freeing the people of th DPRK, North Korea.
Also, thank you for the Korean Translation.

자유!

FREEDOM for North Korea
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 03:12:37 AM »

Randalllseept

please work miracles in North Korea.  I pray for more souls added to your kingdom everyday.  Stengthen the persecuted.  Give them hearts of fire for you.  The testimony of their faith is a witness to us all.  Please show them your love and bring freedom in Jesus name I pray.