Hey Adam,

Why no crypto-currency forum?

Ruben

Re: Why no crypto-currency forum?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 09:43:19 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We can totally add one. I had "geek out on tech" section, but decided to nix it. Cryptocurrency would have gone under that. What current forum do you think it could go under? I don't want to add any more sections that would show up on the home page so it stays simple.
Just read the book.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 11:17:28 PM »

polymathpangram

• View Profile
Achieving FREEDOM! ?

Why'd you decide to nix it? I guess that makes sense though, depending on the focus of the sight. Decentralized digital currencies seem like an obvious and necessary component though.

I for one still have tons of questions, mostly about how to implement crytocurrencies into my daily life. I use Coinbase but think it sucks for various reasons, but I'll hold back on that until a subforum is created, if you decide to create it...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:29:05 PM by polymathpangram »

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 03:32:54 PM »

Slow poke

• I can never go back or under reality...
    • View Profile
I don't know anything about it yet honestly. It confuses me and I don't understand how it works yet. It does however seem important enough to get its own topic that's easy to find. Better exposure means more use I think

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 07:00:44 AM »

Steven Nekhaila

• View Profile
I chair the comittee for the cryptocurrency Ultracoin, I have been helping lead the project for about two years now, I'd love to do a post explaining cryptocurrency, how it works, and what it does for the cause of FREEDOM!

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 03:35:54 PM »

polymathpangram

• View Profile
I chair the comittee for the cryptocurrency Ultracoin, I have been helping lead the project for about two years now, I'd love to do a post explaining cryptocurrency, how it works, and what it does for the cause of FREEDOM!

Go for it...

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 01:56:40 AM »

Slow poke

• I can never go back or under reality...
    • View Profile
That would be great

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2016, 01:57:19 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just read the book.

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 11:17:36 AM »

polymathpangram

• View Profile
Sweet!

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 11:46:57 PM »

ashleyniemerg

• View Profile
Including a crypto forum was a good choice!  Thanks.  This technology isn't just a fun extra topic.  It can play a HUGE roll in revolution because it undermines the state's monopoly on banking and currency, its monopoly on force (which of course is tied to money), and its financial repression and exploitation of individuals.

Encryption and privacy are also very important when what you're talking about and working on is perceived as a threat to the people currently in power.

Why no crypto currency forum
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 04:31:38 AM »

Randalllseept

In the current system, changing anything in relation to banking and money creation demands great effort from many people and as we all know, the banking cabal is not keen on losing the tool that makes them rich and powerful. Thus changing the old banking system will still take some time. But what I see as a better and easier solution is to use one of the new crypto currencies, or even create a new one, with the purpose of distributing everyone on Earth or at least to those who have access to internet at first a Living Income Guaranteed. How the system would work is very simple. We would create a limited number of crypto coins, like they are created now, enough for every person on Earth to use and receive a monthly guaranteed income. The amount of the living income received would be regulated in relation to the current value of the currency in the system, so that the amount would be enough to cover for the basic needs of a person, like food, clothes, rent, health care and education, starting small and gradually becoming higher. The way money for living income would be obtained is through a single "Life Support Tax" that would be paid on every transaction of the crypto currency. The amount of the tax would be very small and could be calculated based on the average transaction amount per month in the system, so that enough "Life Support Tax" money would be collected for everyone to receive a living income. This way we can leave the old system to fade away as we can create the new crypto currency by ourselves or use an existing one. The living income calculation and distribution would work automatically. Of course, one person could only receive one living income. So the holder of every account would have to be transparently identified to prevent unnecessary greed. Whenever you create your first crypto currency account in the system, you would be eligible to receive your living income. Obviously in the beginning, the amount would be very small because there would not be a lot of activity yet in the system when the crypto currency is first created. But it would get bigger as the system would spread and the currency value would rise.

So, what do you all think? Where do you see any potential problems, what are the solutions and how can we make this work?

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 10:30:50 PM »

Farawict

Тhіs yеar, therе аrе sо маny grеат тhings to lоок forwаrd то whеn it сoмes то whaт’s nехt in online маrketіng. Quiте a few оf thе lаtеst іnnоvатiоns cоме in socіаl меdіa, buт тhеrе аrе аlsо тons оf greаt тhіngs yоu can dо wiтh phoтo, техt, and vidеo оuтside of рlaтfоrms lіkе Twittеr and Fасеbooк тhат can gет yоu а lоt оf тrаcтion for yоur рrоduсts аnd servіcеs.

Іnterneт mаrкеting hаs beсоme аn iмpоrтаnт issuе, fоr іnсrеаsing inтеrnеt businеss cоmpеtiтіvеnеss. Rесеnтly SEО tеchniques hаve bесоме оne іmроrтаnт теchnіquе for імprovіng wеbsiте rаnкing. Меаnwhіlе, sосiаl netwоrкing sіtes аrе gеttіng more popular. Usіng кеywords еffeстіvely саn sеcure highеr rаnкіng wеbsiтes, and іncrеаse sіте trаffic and рoрularіty.

http://financial.24p.in/top-smart-beta-etfs-for-high-dividend-stocks-dvy-dym-_-investopedia-ytd-total-return-s-p-500

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 01:33:20 AM »

Bradseept

Yes im really keen to know how the convention went too.  I cant find much of a writeup about it online?

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 07:22:39 AM »

MaryAnnseept

• View Profile
    • I'm new at forum, nice to meet you
Hey, wonder where KnightMB is?  Im guessing maybe some interesting developments since he spoke at the crypto currency convention maybe?

am still waiting to hear his thoughts on the event and whats next for TimeKoin.