You are Here:
Florida State Organization

Author (Read 5855 times)

Florida State Organization
« on: April 19, 2016, 09:14:27 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: Richard Bryant
Miami Coordinator: Robert Fernandez

Events:
Adam will be in Florida for the LP State Convention on February 23-25th
https://conf.lpf.org/

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

October 21 Miami, FL Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
October 22 Miami, FL
October 23 Orlando/Tampa Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
October 24 Orlando, FL
October 25 Tampa, FL
October 26 Pensacola, FL
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at [email protected]

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:18:16 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Florida State Organization
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 11:26:15 PM »

Richard Bryant

• View Profile
My name is Richard Bryant, I am the Florida state coordinator. If anyone is interested in being a county coordinator or wants to get involved in any way, please contact me by email at [email protected].

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:31:24 AM »

SurfManDan280

• View Profile
Hey Rich, are you located in Orlando?
Looked up your Pitbull Tactical site.

I wouldn't mind stepping up for Palm Beach County coordinator until someone else wants to do it.
Also, I will be geographically in between two stops on the Freedom Tour - Miami and Orlando.
I would be happy to get a group ride together from my area either to Orlando or Miami.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 03:51:32 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rich! It was great going over so much strategy in Orlando. It's developed even more since then!

SurfMan, Can I get a name and contact info?

We have a great venue for Miami, but still need one for the the other three stops, all of which are already getting great RSVPs! I added the links to those up top and the County Coordinator for Miami-Dade, Robert Fernandez, who is already killing it on promotion.

Just read the book.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 06:21:47 PM »

SurfManDan280

• View Profile
Hey Adam, best way to reach me is email, [email protected].

I'm in West Palm Beach. The work weekdays I am pretty jammed up, but am mostly available on the weekends.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 01:17:45 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Got a name?
Just read the book.

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 04:22:32 PM »

SurfManDan280

• View Profile
Hey Adam, absolutely do. Dan Barshinger. I'm not on any social media (for work purposes), and if you find any traces anywhere please let me know so that I can get those removed as well. I have a basic LinkedIn profile. I am working on getting my Wife into the idea of Freedom, and she is the social media coordinator of the household.

I haven't been involved in any political movement or organization before, I always steered away from it due to the moral deficiencies of any of the main groups that I was aware of.

I hope to help in any way I can around here.

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 08:29:17 PM »

Richard Bryant

• View Profile
Dan, great to meet you. Yes, I am in Orlando. As of right now there isn't anyone for Palm Beach County. No time like the present to get involved.

Adam, I see. From when we discussed everything it seems to have grown into a completely different monster. It's really exciting and gets me more pumped about it.

I'll be setting up some new contact info soon so that everyone will be able to call or email me.

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 08:12:45 PM »

Tciceri97

• View Profile
Hey Rich, I'm interested in being the Lake County Coordinator. If you could just let me know what the  ideal coordinator's duties are that would be great. I work A LOT so I want to make sure I'm able to fully handle all of the responsibilities of the position. Thank you