CD 1:
CD 2:
CD 3:
CD 4:

Dates Adam will be in Iowa for the #taxationistheft tour are:
August 28 Des Moines, IA Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
August 29 Des Moines, IA
August 30 Cedar Rapids, IA
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at ben@thefreedomline.com

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at ben@thefreedomline.com to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.. If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at ben@thefreedomline.com

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 04:16:46 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Iowa State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 04:59:39 AM »

Taylor D.C.

• View Profile
Taylor Courtois here. Honestly I'd like to do just about anything I can do to help, definitely open to ideas and suggestions. I live in Keokuk, Iowa, so I'd like to represent Lee county. Unfortunately there is virtually no libertarian movement around where i am so i know gaining support is going to be tough. There are loads of die hard democraps and republicunts in these small Iowan towns, i can only imagine it gets worse in bigger cities, this two party false dichotomy has really sank it's teeth in over time around here so any and i mean ANY advice you may have on trying to persuade people to think outside their comfort zones is immensely appreciated. I'll also pick up on some tactics from your youtube videos. I look forward to your presidential campaign.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 02:39:05 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Taylor! Thanks for volunteering. What contact information can we share on the original post here for you? Would you like to start a monthly meet up for your county? We could put the info for that there too. You'd just have to pick an easy time and place the back corner of X bar the first Monday of the month at 6. Even if it starts with just you and one other person, with this message, what do you think you could grow it to in four years? We're planning on October 16, Des Moines, so be sure to mark that on your calendar and be ready to help get noobs there!
Just read the book.

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 06:41:14 PM »

Taylor D.C.

• View Profile
All righty
Contact information

Email: tdcourtois@gmail.com

Cell phone: 319-795-4244(99% chance i won't answer numbers i don't know so leave a voicemail)

I'll post again here in the next few days when I'm not working about information for a monthly meeting for Lee county.

I would absolutely love to meet on october 16th in des moines. I shall mark the date, just keep me updated on the when and where as I'm sure you will. Here soon I'll be getting some social media up and going to spread the word online and maybe make some signs and information packets of a  sort as well.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 08:22:15 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Taylor - Awesome! Got you added. Can't wait to see what you come up with for material! Please share it in the "Strategy/Organization/Ideas" subforum so organizers in the rest of the country can see it.
Just read the book.

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 03:18:10 PM »

Sam Moores

• Be excellent to each other
    • View Profile
I live in the 4th district. I've been spreading Freedom! around Harrison and Shelby County for the last year. I'm happy to help, and I can be reached at smoores174@gmail.Com

Shalom Aleichem!