Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Utah / Re: Utah State Organization
« Last post by satzclock on Today at 03:10:58 AM »
I am in Salt Lake City, 2.
Introduce yourself! / Greetings!
« Last post by satzclock on Today at 03:02:48 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm Steve Kusaba and I'm currently producing the worlds largest musical piece called the Centrifugal Satz Clock. It is based on Libertarian principles and other issues. In addition to producing music I trade stocks, play chess, as well as other activities.

I am interested in creating content to help support the important ideals being contested today.
Alaska / Re: Alaska State Organization
« Last post by Sgtkickarse on November 22, 2017, 08:51:17 PM »
I would like to be the State coordinator for Alaska. I have been working in State government for the last six years, ran for LT Gov as a Libertarian in 2010 up here and want to be involved in taking our country back from the Statists.

Jeff Brown
sgtkickarse@hotmail.com
Mississippi / Re: Mississippi State Organization
« Last post by WilsonHunt on November 13, 2017, 08:17:40 PM »
Hi!

My name is Wilson Hunt.  I live in Itawamaba County.  I am eager to get involved and to do what I can.
Washington D.C. / Washington D.C. Organization
« Last post by Adam Kokesh on November 13, 2017, 07:41:54 PM »
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at adam@thefreedomline.com.

District Coordinator: We do not have an official District Coordinator for Washington D.C. yet.

Events:
The state LP convention has not been announced yet, but we will be in contact with everyone who signs up here when it is.

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.
Wisconsin / Re: Wisconsin State Organization
« Last post by Hack on November 13, 2017, 04:09:30 PM »
I will do it for district 1 whatever needs to be done let me know.
Georgia / Hello
« Last post by paustin on November 12, 2017, 02:53:56 PM »
Looks like I'm the first but hopefully not the last to take a stand in Georgia. I am willing to be a delegate and time permitting what ever else I can do to help the cause.

To freedom,liberty and peace!

Patrick A
Augusta, Ga

Ooppss, forgot my contact info:

thelibertypile@yahoo.com
Wisconsin / Re: Wisconsin State Organization
« Last post by joe mohammadali on November 12, 2017, 02:36:23 PM »
I'm in District 1.  I nominate Hack to be the district coordinator.
Louisiana / Re: Louisiana State Organization
« Last post by Chadismyname on November 12, 2017, 02:03:29 PM »
EBR Parish resident willing to serve as a delegate and to recruit others to help.
Utah / Re: Utah State Organization
« Last post by trent on November 12, 2017, 12:29:29 PM »
I'm in Bountiful.

@Coreyc04 We're in the same district #2
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10