You are Here:
Another way to end government through Exchange

Author (Read 57 times)

Another way to end government through Exchange
« on: December 28, 2017, 10:19:00 PM »

sebasslash

• View Profile
I have thought about different ways to end government without leaving power vacuums and just having another government arise, and, as a man of science (whatever that means), I believe in the power of proof of concept. Adam's way was one we could achieve the transition from government to none, but I envisioned another method that would serve as a grandiose marketing strategy for the platform. In short, simply pass a law, or amendment, or whatever appeases the bureaucrats, that will allow investors to purchase land off the government...entirely. Through these principles, investors can design new cities by allowing competing firms to install the necessary mechanisms that make modern society possible (law, protection, insurance, etc.), and in turn make capitalism function properly. Without extensive regulations that deter competition, many aspiring entrepreneurs will be enticed to set up shop in these cities and provide services that otherwise might have been more expensive in a state-run city. People, realizing how cheap and advanced the innovation is making such cities, would flock from their more expensive homes. By showing that true free market capitalism does lower cost of living while vastly increasing living quality for all, the older cities will simply adopt the models in suit. And best of all, it doesn't have to be done by becoming a part of the machine we are trying to kill.

While this is a very brief overview, what is wrong with my model? Let me know your thoughts and concerns.

Thanks.
-Sebastian