You are Here:
Missouri State Organization

Author (Read 4472 times)

Missouri State Organization
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:07:19 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: We do not have a State Coordinator for Missouri yet.

Events:
The state LP convention has not been announced yet, but we will be in contact with everyone who signs up here when it is.

http://lpmo.org/

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:08:07 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Missouri State Organization
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 06:59:41 AM »

LeadFootCheetah

• View Profile
Good Morning from Christian County Missouri!
I'm Amy, 23. I don't know anything about campaigning or organizing such a thing.  But I can learn.  My goal is to be as helpful in the freedom movement as I can.  Whatever help you need feel free to message me. 

[email protected]
417-818-5996
Due to work I prefer text messages to phone calls
Amy Mattson
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:02:46 AM by LeadFootCheetah »

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 10:57:12 PM »

guitarist4freedom

• View Profile
My name is Kevin.  I met you at the St. Louis stop and I also live in St. Louis County.  I signed the sheet at the stop and interested in helping out the campaign in any way.  I am relatively new to being active with a campaign, so I am not sure exactly what all goes on or what to expect.  A few months ago, I made a decision that I want to go to the convention in 2020 and as a delegate.  This might be a little early and not sure if you will have media in your campaign at all or not, but if you do then I would be interested in helping out with that too.  I play guitar and would enjoy writing something for the campaign if you want.

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 10:50:25 AM »

kalebrward

• Student, Journalist, Activist.
    • View Profile
    • Biased Media Ward
Hello.
My name is Kaleb R. Ward. I'm a resident of the greater St. Louis area. I met Adam at his meetup in St. Louis. It's great to see other people in the area that are active enough to even get to this forum. I am happy to be here and happy to see this activity. I am willing to do whatever a 15-year-old can to help (turning 16 in December). I would love to assist the movement.
Thank you for your time,
Kaleb R. Ward

[email protected]
Read the book, then read it again.