You are Here:
New Hampshire State Organization

Author (Read 3512 times)

New Hampshire State Organization
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:23:13 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New Hampshire has a tireless state chair with Mike Turner, who also manages the ADAM VS THE MAN Facebook fan page.
State Coordinator: Mike Turner (Epping), 603-583-3091, [email protected]
District Coordinators:
CD 1:
CD 2:

Dates Adam will be in New Hampshire for the #taxationistheft tour are:
September 20 Manchester/Portland/Boston Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
September 21 Manchester, NH
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at [email protected]

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at [email protected] to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:58:52 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: New Hampshire State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 09:17:09 PM »

Mike Turner

• View Profile
Good evening Adam and fellow freedom lovers!  It was great to speak to you earlier and I am looking forward to the role of state coordinator for New Hampshire/Adam Kokesh 2020. I'm looking forward to meeting volunteers throughout the state of New Hampshire, I would like to extend the invitation to those looking to become directly involved to contact me by text or e mail (603) 583 3091 [email protected]