You are Here:
New Jersey State Organization

Author (Read 4565 times)

New Jersey State Organization
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:30:56 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: Neil Schloss
Castle Consulting, LLC
109 Mercer Street
Hightstown, NJ 08520

Events:
The state LP convention has not been announced yet, but we will be in contact with everyone who signs up here when it is.

https://njlp.org/

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:08:00 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: New Jersey State Organization
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 12:27:50 PM »

Xenolog

• View Profile
I would like to volunteer to support Kokesh2020 in Union County. I would be able to hand out flyers, talk with people on the streets and sign them up for whatever you want to sign them up for, give out or sell books.

I believe that the Federal Govt can be dissolved peacefully and if anyone can do it, Kokesh can.

My lifes work is to set up small intentional communities where freedom abounds. I would love to create a whole "Freedom Town" with such communities.

I can be reached at [email protected]

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 05:19:00 PM »

segalbe

• View Profile
Camden County, [email protected], (609)-290-3962

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:42:16 PM »

brickwalters55

• View Profile
Hi everyone,

I'd like to volunteer to be a NJ county coordinator. I currently live around Trenton so Mercer County would be closest to me, but I'm expecting to move in about a year to somewhere in central/south Jersey.

I've been a strong believer in limited (or nonexistent) government, maximum civil liberties, and the idea of self-ownership. I've always had these beliefs, but reading FREEDOM! really gave me clarity on how to go about making these beliefs a reality. My close friend, John Hudak, recommended I offer my services to the campaign and I would love to help spread Adam's message to as many people as I can.

I currently work at Fox News Radio in Manhattan, with previous work experience with the Mark Levin show and other positions at 77WABC. I'm also very active in various social media circles and have no qualms with talking to complete strangers.

Please let me know if I can help out! My email address is [email protected]