You are Here:
Pennsylvania State Organization

Author (Read 3567 times)

Pennsylvania State Organization
« on: April 25, 2016, 12:28:16 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: We do not have a State Coordinator for Pennsylvania yet.

Events:
The state LP convention has not been announced yet, but we will be in contact with everyone who signs up here when it is.

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:24:40 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Pennsylvania State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 01:44:05 PM »

Anthony Antonello

• View Profile
    • anthonyantonello.com
Attention #Freedom #Future..

This is Anthony Antonello, currently in Luzerne County, Hard Coal Country NePA. This is my official statement of intent to work towards a state of freedom by any and all means necessary. Organizing and coordinating, disseminating information w/ the intent of bringing about as much awareness of the philosophy of freedom as possible. Adam Kokesh 2020 for POTUS to continue the motion that has already been started in that being of the peaceful, orderly and TOTAL abolishment of the federal government.
[/b][/i]