• View Profile
State Coordinator:
District Coordinators:
CD 1:
CD 2:
CD 3:

Date Adam will be in West Virginia for the #taxationistheft tour:
September 10 Huntington, WV
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at [email protected]

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at [email protected] to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:41:24 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: West Virginia State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »

phreaky

• View Profile
I'm in Beckley WV willing to do anything needed just let me know no advance notice required

Re: West Virginia State Organization
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 12:24:11 PM »

phreaky

• View Profile
My name is Rick just email me for cell or whatever anytime glad I found this. I have been a libertarian for years and didn't know it