You are Here:
Coordinating with Secession Movements

Author (Read 4529 times)

Coordinating with Secession Movements
« on: June 16, 2016, 01:01:35 AM »

m.peters

• View Profile
Is anyone here involved in any of the various secession movements across the US? Like the Jefferson movement, the Second Vermont Republic, Hawaiian Independence, the Alaskan Independence Party, or Cascadia; just to name a few.  Are there any active organizations in Texas?

I think it'd be a great way to expand Kokesh 2020 by getting some of these movements to endorse the campaign or actively take part.

Re: Coordinating with Secession Movements
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 11:02:28 PM »

Magnaniman

The Free State Project in New Hampshire is another one that is based, specifically, upon libertarian ideology.

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:24:36 PM »

zenturtle

• View Profile
What I am most impressed by is the list of secession movements being so large without even mentioning Texas.  I am not part of any sort of secession group but now that you mention it I might start digging deeper into my local movement here in Texas.

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 08:39:15 PM »

m.peters

• View Profile
The Free State Project in New Hampshire is another one that is based, specifically, upon libertarian ideology.

I think everyone in this forum knows about the Free State Movement, but I've yet to hear anything from them about secession. Have I missed something?

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 08:41:14 PM »

m.peters

• View Profile
What I am most impressed by is the list of secession movements being so large without even mentioning Texas.  I am not part of any sort of secession group but now that you mention it I might start digging deeper into my local movement here in Texas.

I know that Texas has some secessionist sentiments, but I don't know if there are currently any active organizations.  Let me what you dig up Zen Turtle.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 01:11:31 PM »

tbone

• View Profile
http://www.texasfreedomgrounds.com/ Found this from Brett Sanders on youtube. Anyone know of one in Missouri?

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 07:27:13 PM »

Voluntaryistvet

• View Profile
    • TSN- Dylan Robinson's Voluntaryism
The Texas Nationalist Movement is the most active and is peaceful, I'm a member. Always, to expand and never limit my audience.

https://youtu.be/osvyVRKhbrI