You are Here:
Let FREEDOM ring! (True freedom that is)

Author (Read 1072 times)

Let FREEDOM ring! (True freedom that is)
« on: August 23, 2017, 12:00:30 PM »

PolarBear37

• View Profile
Hello Adam, and all those who are seeking Freedom from this psychotic government we have. I am a 38 year old male born, and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. I grew up in the Mormon church, but found my way out when I went to "Club Fed" (i.e federal prison) for a victimless crime at the age of 25 in 2004. I am currently reading Adam's first book, and recently attended the FREEDOM meeting here in Salt Lake with my wife. Adam, by now you should be realizing who I am, but I shall remain nameless for now. I just wanted to show some love here for all, and to give support to the cause of true FREEDOM. I  am a strong supporter of Kokesh for "Not President", and I would love this country to be free from our current situations that our government has placed upon us for their benefit. Like most of us supporting the cause I do have questions, but who doesn't? I mean it would be very strange indeed to not have a government, but I agree that is what we need to really be free, and I don't mean to be free to do harm or commit crimes or whatever. Free is really about being the best we can be. 

Re: Let FREEDOM ring! (True freedom that is)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 01:41:36 AM »

DinaHaines

• View Profile
    • Custom essay writing service
I feel glad to hear that you have attended the freedom meeting. I could not attend any of them till now. I feel very ashamed about this. Currently I am working as a freelance writer @ custom essay writing service which keeps me more engaged and active.

Re: Let FREEDOM ring! (True freedom that is)
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 04:27:40 AM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
Welcome both of you to the Freedom Forum!  I welcomed PolarBear37 already but I welcome you again.  Glad to hear you got to attend #TaxationIsTheft and sorry you weren't able to attend yet DinaHaines.  No need to be ashamed.  There are plenty of ways to get involved and to support FREEDOM!
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"