You are Here:
Welcome to The Freedom Line Forums

Author (Read 28675 times)

Welcome to The Freedom Line Forums
« on: April 14, 2016, 03:37:32 PM »

Max Casey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome, feel free to discuss anything.  Don't be a knob.  I'm trying my best to keep the spambots at a minimum, and it does take some effort so please be patient while we work it out.

If you have any suggestions for different message boards please forward them to me and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Cheers,
Max
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 03:41:39 PM by Max Casey »

Re: Welcome to The Freedom Line Forums
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 05:31:17 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for setting this up, Max! This is going to be a huge asset for my activism, and so I hope for the cause of FREEDOM!

I'll be building out some subforums this weekend, so please be patient and give us your suggestions here.

Liberated,

Adam
Just read the book.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 09:29:53 PM »

James

• View Profile
Glad to be here... I'm James from Ontario

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 01:10:19 PM »

DesignPatentGuy

• View Profile
Encouraged and interested in Alexandria, VA.

*AN UPDATE*

Yes, as my screen name implies, I am a government employee- a design patent examiner. Thanks to Adam and the people and ideas that branch off from his work I've begun to reform my far left thinking. Although, I never really thought that politics exists on a linear level only to sway to one way or the other. Just today I listened to Kinsella at work.   
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:39:20 AM by DesignPatentGuy »

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 07:34:11 PM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
I want to say Thank You to Adam and Ms. Macy for the invite to the new Freedom Line Forum and Max Casey for putting it all together. I am proud to be a part of the #Freedom2020 Team.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:43:19 PM by Stradog »
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 06:28:15 AM »

mrshl5000

• View Profile
Hi everyone!  I'm Marshall and glad to be here.  I've never done the forum thing before so forgive me if I seem a bit retarded on here.  I'm what my family label me as a "go against the grain anarchist ungrateful asshole".  Perhaps I am so I wear that label with a smile.  It does however get lonely in a family full of die hard stubborn, or scared, statists who think "law" is "god".  I gave my mother Adam's book FREEDOM to read but she's so "programmed" to statism, she said she couldn't read it.  I do hope she comes around, as well as the rest of my family.  Statists or not, I do love all of them.  Anyway, as previously stated, Glad to be here!!  I look very forward to making acquaintances with other freedom loving like minded people.

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 11:37:10 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
James - Welcome!

DesignPatentGuy - Good to know hear that people are coming from "the left" as much as the "the middle" and "the right" especially when the right is so prominent.

Stradog - Thanks for being a great founding member!

mrshl5000 - She said "couldn't read it?!?" Couldn't?!?! As in, she forgot how to read? Or was it that she couldn't take the time to understand something you care about?
Just read the book.

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 12:42:46 AM »

Stradog

• View Profile
Adam and Ms. Macy,

Got my autographed copy of Freedom the other day. Thank y'all very much. I was just wondering what I would have to do to get a first edition? The version I got is a third edition and I am a bit of a collector. Trust me I am not complaining just asking?  It is my pleasure to be a founding member. I am glad to hear that you have researched this plan to run for the POTUS. I didn't realize you were a Lifetime LP member. The Henderson county chair and I don't get a long so I occasionally go over the Smith County LP meetings.  After running for the Texas House in 2014 the year Quinn Eaker ran, I was surprised how little support and help I received from the LP of Texas. I also thought that they wouldn't be like the other parties, but they have some of the same issues. I did like the suggestion of not running a Presidential candidate for a year or two, but the party would loose ballot access I do believe, but they would save a bunch of money that could be used for Governor, Senate and other races.  I also suggest talking with Dennis Michael Lynch.  He was my pick for POTUS 2016 before he decided to back out for health and financial reasons. I am sure you know his story. I still like him and he is on Newsmax these days. You can also see him in a Bundy Ranch video on the day the BLM backed up or blinked.

So, y'all will be coming to Texas in Sept.? Let me know your schedule and when you are ready to make it public and I will get the word out. We have a couple of the Finicum family that live here in Texas and doing an interview with one of them would be a good PR move I think. I know a few people with "radio" shows that are Libertarian Party friendly and would love to have you on their show I am sure. I know you, Murdoch Pizgatti and Quinn are all pretty good friends, and they have some really good connections here in Texas and across the country and around the world. Which I know you have plenty of your own, but you can never have enough contacts and friends or fresh new ideas.  I know y'all got better things to do so get back to the task at hand and we'll hopefully see you all in Sept. Rick "Stradog" Stralow in Gun Barrel City, Texas
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 12:51:35 PM »

KimRuff

• View Profile
Howdy!

Goldwater Republican from birth, large "L" libertarian (i.e., enrolled voter) since 2005, active with the parties since 2009 (AZLP 2009-14 & 2016; LPNY 2015-16), Arizona native and resident, single mother of two little kids (2 & 4, boy and girl), former military spouse (USAF, pilot), voluntaryist now post-divorce having since resolved my Statist issues with a therapist (the therapist, of course, being Darryl W. Perry and his amazing, principled campaign for President), daughter of a small business owner, estimator/drafter for a steel fabrication plant, columnist for an entertainment magazine, political analyst and speech writer, gun enthusiast, craft beer connoisseur, advocate for socially impolite conversational topics (e.g., politics, religion), copper mining subject matter expert, motorcycle rider, road trip queen, and exactly what you would expect a Native Arizonan to be if the media didn't paint us as a bunch of Joe Arpaio-loving, Mexican-hating, Republicants.

TL;DR: I'm a kickass chick with a rapier wit who doesn't suffer fools. I'll work my ass off for a cause I believe in and I believe in liberty.

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 07:13:42 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stradog - I have a secret stash of 10 first edition copies left. You can earn one, or wait until I'm ready to auction them off!

The schedule for the tour is up at http://thefreedomline.com/calendar. Four dates in Texas. I just got all the FB events up and linked there.

We would love to have you help with media outreach! We just recruited our Chief Media Coordinator, Amanda Parsons, and she would love to have you on the media team. If you can help get interviews, that would make you a great asset and she can make sure no work is duplicated. If you want to do more like help her getting out press releases or anything else, that would be great and we can support those efforts.

KIM!

Great to have you here! I had no idea you were such a recent convert. It's always important to remind ourselves of how so many people come to the message in different ways and that many people (like myself 16 years ago) identify as Libertarian while still on the first part of their awakening journey.

TL;DR She's right!
Just read the book.

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 10:48:51 AM »

Pookigirle

• View Profile
Hello!  I meet Adam n Lacey on their last tour in Lincoln, Ne.  Had a great time n loved his topic!!  I hope to see you back here (with Larkin, Passio n a few others some day!........right Adam?)  I'm pulling for you n your success----things must change!!

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 09:34:11 AM »

RyanL44

• View Profile
Glad to be here! I'm Ryan from Connecticut. I was first introduced to libertarianism by Ron Paul, have since become more and more libertarian with the help of both the Paul's, Austin Petersen, and of course Adam Kokesh. After reading FREEDOM, and Adam very generously having answered any questions or comments I've had about the book, I can proudly say I will be voting #Kokesh2020 and will do whatever I can to support his campaign. If anyone would like more information about any of my stances, my Instagram account is @minarchy. Willing to answer anything reasonable if anyone has questions or concerns. Hope to see you all on the freedom trail!

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 08:36:39 PM »

Stradog

• View Profile
Hi everyone!  I'm Marshall and glad to be here.  I've never done the forum thing before so forgive me if I seem a bit retarded on here.  I'm what my family label me as a "go against the grain anarchist ungrateful asshole".  Perhaps I am so I wear that label with a smile.  It does however get lonely in a family full of die hard stubborn, or scared, statists who think "law" is "god".  I gave my mother Adam's book FREEDOM to read but she's so "programmed" to statism, she said she couldn't read it.  I do hope she comes around, as well as the rest of my family.  Statists or not, I do love all of them.  Anyway, as previously stated, Glad to be here!!  I look very forward to making acquaintances with other freedom loving like minded people.

Hey there mrshl5000! We are glad you are and you can consider most of us here as your extended family. You are not alone with the family issue. My mom wouldn't have anything to do with my run for the Texas House of Representatives in 2014 and told me I was "stupid" for even trying to run. My youngest daughter was about the only one that showed any support from my family. You know Adam has recorded himself reading the entire book which you can download for FREE and she can just listen for an hour a day and she would be done in 3 short days. Adam goes through the book in around 3 hours. Hopefully, she does come around, but there are some people you just can't reach and we all don't agree 100%, but the difference is we aren't closed minded and accept that we have differences and build on those differences.   Welcome aboard mrshl5000 see you the Freedom Forum. 
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 11:36:02 PM »

Pacifico

• View Profile
Glad to be by like minded individuals.  Adam would love to get a chance to speak one on one.  Wish one of your stop would be in el paso.  Just wanted to add I just had a daughter.. when I look at here I sit and think I do not want her to grow up in the situation we are currently in our nation and I know that I must leave this world a better place before I depart from this place.

KOKESH TO THE MOTHER FUCKIN RESCUE
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2016, 02:40:25 AM »

James

• View Profile
Mister Kokesh Sir,

I am the guy that made 9/11 The Biggest Lie.
I know you have a crew but I would be willing to do something for you.
Because you're so fit and you know your shit,
People look up to you for the things you do.
Take me for example, I'll send you a sample.
When you stand up to the evil man, And they reprimand...
I get mad and want to be bad...
But instead I think hard in my head...
And I unleash the beast...
Real hard at least
Words are mightier than an AR15
My words are sleek and rude and mean...
I want to destroy this new world order
In a paragraph or two... else you guys better cross the border
to Canada where it's just as corrupt...
head NORTH and don't interrupt
your way making to safety while the NWO
Makes mince meat out of sheep ... I KNOW
It's bad, it's sad... I wish I could change you
Into beings of conscious and not of fortune
The shit is about to hit the fan in short time
Stop fucking around and don't waste time
Summon your posse to wake the fuck up
Like yesterday, or now, or tomorrow but fuck...
I need you... we need you... to bucker the fuck up
Don't fuck around ... time is up
Adam the MAN, you're one kick ass leader
You're AMERICAN and you're not a bleeding heart
Give AMERICA a brand new start...
Take on the Mother Fuckers with all you've got
I believe in you
Do the right thing
The REVOLTUTION is about to start

PEACE after.
Kick some ass man.
I pick you.