CD 8:
CD 9:
CD 10:
CD 11:
CD 12:

Dates Adam will be in Indiana for the #taxationistheft tour are:
September 7 Indianapolis, IN Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
September 8 Indianapolis, IN
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor this event, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at ben@thefreedomline.com

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at ben@thefreedomline.com to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 04:15:03 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Indiana State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 12:41:28 PM »

Magnaniman

My name is Ben and I live in Brown County, near the Monroe County line and the wild side of Lake Monroe in South-central Indiana.  At this point, I don't think I'm quite ready to commit to the campaign, but, for the time being, I'd be more than happy to give a little tour of our family's half-grid homestead and garden and/or take people on a hike in the woods.

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 08:38:32 PM »

Natertot

• View Profile
My name is Nathan Williams. I am 26 and live in Noblesville. I have no applicable experience as far as activism goes, I simply no longer consent to the oppression of the Federal Government upon We the People. I am willing to take on the role of County Coordinator as there is no other. Anyone interested may contact me via Facebook if they wish. At which time I will provide my email address for further communication purposes. Looking forward to spreading the message and helping to awaken my fellow subjected and mislead Hoosiers. Feel free to contact me as I would love to hear from like minded people in my area.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 08:39:36 PM »

Natertot

• View Profile
Noblesville being in Hamilton County by the way. For your reference purposes, Adam.

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 11:41:16 PM »

Magnaniman

Alright, Adam, you convinced me.  Your enthusiasm won me over.  Let me know what you need.

I can easily work in Brown and Monroe counties.