You are Here:
Indiana State Organization

Author (Read 4879 times)

Indiana State Organization
« on: April 20, 2016, 10:38:55 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: Ethan Owens

Events:
Adam will be at the Indiana LP State Convention on the 4th or 5th of May.
http://lpin.org/2018-lpin-convention-may-4-6/

http://lpin.org/

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:08:04 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Indiana State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 12:41:28 PM »

Magnaniman

My name is Ben and I live in Brown County, near the Monroe County line and the wild side of Lake Monroe in South-central Indiana.  At this point, I don't think I'm quite ready to commit to the campaign, but, for the time being, I'd be more than happy to give a little tour of our family's half-grid homestead and garden and/or take people on a hike in the woods.

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 08:38:32 PM »

Natertot

• View Profile
My name is Nathan Williams. I am 26 and live in Noblesville. I have no applicable experience as far as activism goes, I simply no longer consent to the oppression of the Federal Government upon We the People. I am willing to take on the role of County Coordinator as there is no other. Anyone interested may contact me via Facebook if they wish. At which time I will provide my email address for further communication purposes. Looking forward to spreading the message and helping to awaken my fellow subjected and mislead Hoosiers. Feel free to contact me as I would love to hear from like minded people in my area.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 08:39:36 PM »

Natertot

• View Profile
Noblesville being in Hamilton County by the way. For your reference purposes, Adam.

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 11:41:16 PM »

Magnaniman

Alright, Adam, you convinced me.  Your enthusiasm won me over.  Let me know what you need.

I can easily work in Brown and Monroe counties.