1. Share the link to http://thefreedomline.com/freedom on Facebook, Twitter, and anywhere else you have a presence with a good tagline, such as: Don’t be afraid to download this book. If you’re reading this, you’re already on the list. If you come up with other effective ways to entice readers, let us know in the forums or by emailing me at adam at this website.
2. Email/message all of your contacts and ask them to read the book. Tell them why you think it’s important.
3. Read it to someone one section at a time, one section per day.
4. Write a review (with 5 stars of course) on Amazon.com:
and on iTunes:
5. Text message this link to all your phone contacts. If you don’t have a bulk text application on your phone, get one! I use “Mass Text.” Tell them they can start listening to the audiobook on their phones RIGHT NOW! http://thefreedomline.com/freedom
6. Publish your favorite short section as a blog post/facebook note/meme/whatever.
7. Ask everyone in your family to read it. Ask everyone at your school to read it. Ask everyone at your work to read it.
8. Print your own copy. Leave it somewhere. http://www.adamvstheman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FREEDOM-8.5X11-easy-print.pdf
9. Get some stickers. Put them in interesting place. http://thefreedomline.com/shop/
10. Read it out loud (with a bullhorn?) somewhere public, like a subway, or on an airplane. (get video)
11. Change your voicemail message to say something about the book. “Please leave your message at the tone, then go read FREEDOM! which can be downloaded for free as an audiobook at thefreedomline.com.”
12. Add the link and/or the logo to all of your online profiles and email signatures.