You are Here:
Website suggestions

Author (Read 1643 times)

Website suggestions
« on: July 03, 2018, 04:43:31 PM »

apocaloptimisto

• View Profile
    • A few of my crazy rants
I like the book.  I want to share it.  Now you're asking for people's email addresses?  Not cool.

Also, white text over light grey doesn't really work.

"An" - means without  "Archy" - man's systems of rule
Money is one of man's systems of rule.

Re: Website suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 04:25:55 PM »

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
Hey there apocaloptimisto!  Welcome to The Freedom Forum!  Glad to hear you like Adam's book and you want to share it, which I put a little tag line on some posts,  FREEDOM is always Free at TheFreedomLine.com/FREEDOM.  I mix it up, but that is only one way to share it. I think it should be shared because FREEDOM is something that needs to be shared.  I don't understand why asking anyone for an email address is not cool?  Every website, tries to get your information, as much as you will give them and most of us have gave way more than we should have.  Most people have at least 2 email accounts and I am not sure if this site makes you use an email address or not I just FREEly give my info out, like a dumb ass, lol.  I am not saying you are wrong if it is not cool to you then it is not cool to you but I will agree the white text and this background is not working or the gray or blueish background like where   Posted by: apocaloptimisto that is all white font.
on: July 03, 2018, 04:43:31 PM Insert Quote

Again, WELCOME to the Freedom Forum
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"