You are Here:
Cowboys on Frida

Author (Read 41 times)

Cowboys on Frida
« on: September 14, 2018, 12:05:25 AM »

panxing18

• View Profile
Mike Babcock was at his daughter’s graduation when he received a text message from a friend about reports of a strained relationship with star center Auston Matthews.

”I’ll find out in the morning George Kittle Jersey ,” the Toronto coach replied. ”I’ll meet him. I’ll ask him in the morning.”

As the Maple Leafs cleaned out their lockers Friday in the wake of a seven-game loss to the Boston Bruins in the first round of the playoffs, Babcock and Matthews addressed speculation the coach had ”lost” his player during the series.

”I said, `What’s going on?”’ Babcock told reporters of his conversation with Matthews. ”It’s interesting in Toronto, you (media) do such a good job. You’re everywhere. You’re under the bench, you’re in the crack in the door Harrison Phillips Jersey , you’re in the car, you’re in the parking lot. You’re everywhere, and any time anybody does anything there’s a big story.

”I asked him flat-out, `Do we have any (issues)?’ He was sitting right there. We don’t seem to.”

Matthews, who had just a goal and an assist against Boston Ryan Jensen Jersey , said talk of friction also was news to him.

”I don’t know what that’s all about,” he said. ”Our relationship’s fine. Obviously, you guys can speculate all you want, but I think it’s pointless.

”Stuff happens, people speculate. I can tell you right now it’s not the case.”

The 20-year-old from Arizona scored 34 goals in regular season despite missing 20 games due to injury Linval Joseph Jersey , but admitted to being frustrated in the Bruins series following a Game 7 where Toronto blew a 4-3 lead in the third period before losing 7-4.

”Auston’s a young man trying to be the best player in the world,” Babcock said. ”The hardest part in life is when you’re disappointed and you thought you maybe could have done more. I know that from me as a coach … it makes you sick, almost. He’s a good young man. We’re lucky to have him. I’m lucky to get to coach him, and we continue to grow our product here with him leading the way.”
Dallas Cowboys tight end James Hanna is retiring because of a knee injury that has hampered him the past two seasons.

Hanna was placed on the reserve/retired list by the Cowboys on Friday after six years with the team. The 28-year-old played 78 games over five seasons, finishing with 37 catches for 374 yards and one touchdown.

The knee issue kept Hanna out all of 2016 A.J. Derby Jersey , but he played all 16 games last season. A sixth-round pick out of Oklahoma in 2012, Hanna was primarily a blocking tight end and special teams player.

Jason Witten is returning for his 16th season. The backup tight ends include Geoff Swaim, Blake Jarwin and former Baylor basketball player Rico Gathers, who hasn't appeared in a regular-season game in two seasons since changing sports.
 Authentic Womens Mike Remmers Jersey