Author Topic: Please read this first!  (Read 2392 times)

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please read this first!
« on: April 17, 2016, 03:35:54 PM »
Thank you for joining me here in the brass tacks section of the forums. This is where you are invited to organize geographically with the US however you like, not just for the presidential campaign. More regions can be added as subforums if requested. There is a sticky post at the top of each state subforum with contact information for whomever has volunteered to help with the campaign and any other useful information for people looking to get involved locally. Please respond to this, even if only to identify yourself as a freedom lover in the area. Sharing whatever contact info you are comfortable with would be appreciated. This is where we build our organization. This is where the localization movement takes form. For campaign organizing issues that are not specific to any one area, please see the Campaign Organization Subforum.

My goal is to recruit State Coordinators for all 50 states by the time we start promoting the next tour in June. By the end of the tour, we should have County Coordinators for at least a third of the 3,143 "county-equivalents" (see below) in the US. When we announce the campaign itself next summer, it will lead into that fall's tour, at the end of which we hope to have reps in nearly every County in the country. Let's make it happen!

Please sign up now to be a County Coordinator by volunteering in the section for your state and include contact information. For now, the role of County Coordinator is to be a contact for people who are looking to meet someone locally, help organize the closest event on the fall tour, and help recruit other County Coordinators. You can help organize meet ups if you think it would be a good use of your time, either for the county or for some other geographical region. There may be something we want to organize for election day outreach this year. After this year's tour and election, the role will shift to more long term organization building and outreach with the message. I encourage you to sign up as a County Coordinator if no one has yet for your county even if you have no time or inclination to help in this role so we can at least count representation there. If someone comes along who wants to use the title more vigorously, there is no shame in stepping aside at that point. This organization can be as fluid as it needs to be to succeed!

I would like to see monthly meet ups in every county. If you're not sure what else to do after signing up as County Coordinator, pick an easy time and place for people to get together once a month and just share stories and strategies for waking people up.

From wikipedia:
"As of 2013 , there were 3,007 counties, 64 parishes, 19 organized boroughs, 11 census areas, 41 independent cities, and the District of Columbia for a total of 3,143 counties and county-equivalents in the United States."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:55:18 PM by Adam Kokesh »
Just read the book.