Author Topic: Arizona State Organization  (Read 3123 times)

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Arizona State Organization
« on: April 18, 2016, 02:18:26 AM »
I live in Arizona and I love it because it's full of freedom activists. So who wants to step up and lead efforts for the campaign here?

Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: We do not have a State Coordinator for Arizona yet.

Events:
The state LP convention has not been announced yet, but we will be in contact with everyone who signs up here when it is.

http://www.azlp.org/

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:55:58 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

ebrink06

• View Profile
Re: Arizona State Organization
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 04:05:48 PM »
Hey, I'm in Flagstaff. Would love to help out in Coconino county. I've been here 15 years, so pretty embedded in the community. I've been an an-cap for 5 years, just starting to practice spreading it. Way harder than it seems... If anyone wants to collaborate, shoot me an email. I'm hungry to start but would like at least one buddy!

I'm thinking a massive poster campaign to start- get visuals out so people are used to the ideas. I'm an artist, sales consultant and speak fluent French. BTW, link to translation collaboration for "Freedom" is broken. Also, my wife and friends are natural builders so could maybe get them involved in homesteading projects.

Adam, anything else you need to happen in Flag for 2020 I'm down :) So stoked that you're living in northern AZ!

Rungravee

• View Profile
    • sbobet
Re: Arizona State Organization
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 05:45:55 AM »
Foarte bună hartă. Are o rezoluție și arată foarte ușor.