You are Here:
Connecticut State Organization

Author (Read 10153 times)

Connecticut State Organization
« on: April 19, 2016, 09:00:10 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: John Hudak, lives in Tolland County (Ellington)
Contact: johnmhudak.com 203-928-7937 [email protected] @johnmhudak on Twitter
Former Organization County Coordinators:
Fairfield County, Connecticut    Bridgeport, Connecticut
Jeff Jagoe [email protected]
Twitter @LibertarianWing @FreeDumb_News @jeffjaygo
Hartford County, Connecticut    Hartford, Connecticut
Samuel Baker, New Britain, CT 860 471 5115
[email protected] Twitter @samuelgfbaker

Events:

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:25:40 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Connecticut State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 09:39:53 AM »

johnmhudak

Hey Adam, my name's John Hudak. I currently live in Tolland County (Ellington), but I also spend some time in New Haven County. I have a political science degree from the University of Connecticut and campaign training from the Leadership Institute. I also run a site I write articles on called johnmhudak.com.

I'm happy to help out anyway I can. I've watched your videos for years; you were one of my biggest influences in changing from a minarchist to an anarchist. I'm excited to see someone I can really get behind running for President and getting the message out there. I can also be reached at [email protected] or @johnmhudak on Twitter. Let me know what I can do.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 03:40:03 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard, John! It was great talking to you on the phone just now. Congratulations on being the new State Coordinator. The first two goals of every state organization are to recruit County Coordinators for every county and host successful events for the tour this fall.

Who's ready to help John?
Just read the book.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 02:22:15 PM »

johnmhudak

It was great talking to you too Adam, I'm happy to be on board. Samuel was one of the coordinators I texted you about. The other two are Paul Kirmaier for New Haven County and Jeff Jagoe for Fairfield County. Paul can be reached by email at [email protected] and on twitter @paulkirmaier. Jeff can be reached by email at [email protected] and on twitter @jeffjaygo. I still need to see if they're ok with having their phone numbers public; if not, I'll send them over to you via text.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 11:44:59 AM by johnmhudak »

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 08:04:05 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Samuel - Welcome aboard! Would you be willing to share a phone number? As for the CCC, it looks like a great venue, but way bigger than what we'd want obviously and while we could get a small room, I think a small room in a huge space might feel a bit odd and impersonal for this. Also, we'd be unlikely to get it for free!

John - Please ask Paul and Jeff to post whatever they'd like shared here and I'll add them!
Just read the book.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 10:15:45 AM »

johnmhudak

I let Paul and Jeff know, they should be posting shortly. I sent an email over to Arch Street Tavern in Hartford inquiring about having the event there. It's a nice restaurant/bar that usually has live music. I've played there with a former band a few times and I think it would be a good setup; I'll let you know when I hear back. I'm looking into a few other places too. Would you prefer I kept the search to just Hartford, or should I also look in the greater Hartford area?

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 11:39:03 AM »

PaulKirmaier

• View Profile
Hey everyone!

I'm Paul Kirmaier and have been communicating with Mr. John Hudak about the New Haven county coordinator position. I'm definitely willing to help out any way I can! I can be reached at [email protected]

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 09:53:32 AM »

jeffjaygo

• View Profile
What's up. I'm Jeff Jagoe and I would be interested in taking up the Fairfield County role. I have a few twitter accounts that can help with the campaign such as @LibertarianWing a grassroots Libertarian group, @FreeDumb_News a crowdsourced media outlet and then my personal account @jeffjaygo. You can also contact me via email at [email protected]. Looking forward to the push for Kokesh 2020!

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 03:43:06 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard, Paul and Jeff! I've noticed you on Twitter! Would you please add your input about social media outreach here:
http://thefreedomline.com/forums/index.php?topic=669.new#new
Just read the book.

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 10:48:47 AM »

RyanL44

• View Profile
Hello all!

I'm Ryan, from Middlesex county. I'm not entirely sure what being a county chair would entail, if someone could explain that to me, and if, as a minor, I would be capable of carrying out these responsibilities, I'll be glad to help. Instagram is @minarchy and email is [email protected] if anyone would like to contact me.

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 10:54:01 AM »

johnmhudak

Hey Ryan, I'm John Hudak, the CT State Coordinator. I apologize for not seeing this earlier. Right now, we're just working on setting up the initial organization for the campaign (state coordinators, county coordinators, etc.) and making the Connecticut stop on Adam's tour successful. We recently secured a venue; the event will be at Yale University in New Haven on Thursday, September 29th.

Coordinator-wise, we're hoping to have everything organized and ready to go by the time he officially launches his campaign next year. You'll be in charge of the efforts to spread the message in your county, whether that be recruiting volunteers or fundraising, setting up meet-ups for supporters to get together somewhere and discuss ideas/strategies, or helping to set up rallies. I don't think you should be hampered by the fact that you're a minor; I'd be happy to help with whatever you needed if there are ever any issues regarding your age. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any additional questions.