Author Topic: Massachusetts State Organization  (Read 5019 times)

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Massachusetts State Organization
« on: April 23, 2016, 10:59:57 AM »
There is no organization in Massachusetts yet, but I know the home the Liberty Love Fest is going to come through for FREEDOM!

State Coordinator:
District Coordinators:
CD 1:
CD 2:
CD 3:
CD 4:
CD 5:
CD 6:
CD 7:
CD 8:
CD 9:

Dates Adam will be in Massachusetts for the #taxationistheft tour are:
September 20 Manchester/Portland/Boston Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
September 23 Boston, MA
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at [email protected]

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at [email protected] to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 05:00:21 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Pigpen

• View Profile
Re: Massachusetts State Organization
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 02:38:28 AM »
Forgive me if I butcher the format of these little introductions, I'm new to the forum.

I'm Justin, but my friends call me Pigpen. I'm a 25 year old former nationalist manchild turned anarchist after a hazing event gone awry in USMC basic opened my eyes to the horrible realization that the governments of the world are the real enemy of freedom and progression of mankind. That experience also left me with a ton of serious health issues, but I consider myself incredibly lucky that It happened. I was just a kid and I didn't understand what war really is. Getting discharged saved me from having to spread violence and hate.

I'm from Southwick, MA, about 15 minutes outside of Springfield. I'm sort of a jack of all trades; I've been a contractor, machinist, farm hand, painter, heavy construction supervisor, mountain sports instructor for children, basic wilderness survival educator, and homesteading enthusiast. I've been a misrable, overworked rich dude, and I've been a penniless long distance backpacker. I found that I'm mich more happy and productive living a more minimalistic lifestyle.

I'm willing to help in ANY way possible. There is no "I" in team, but there IS a few in anarchist utopia. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the U.S. for a good cause. Will work for food for my dog and I, and a place to pitch my tent. I learn fast, I work hard, and I take pride in the quality of work I do. I hope there's use in the freedom movement for a guy like me.

Adam your book is some powerful stuff and I consider you one of the wisest voices in the modern time with regards to philosophy and politics. Let me know how I can help.

Ryan AWOL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 04:27:34 PM »
im from south of boston ma. and im also here to help

jamesketler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 07:53:52 PM »
My name is James Ketler, I live in Plymouth county in Southeastern Massachusetts. I'm a teenager still, but I'm a relentless fighter for the cause of liberty. I would love to help in any way possible with the FREEDOM! Movement. I may be young, but I've got a heart driven to establish peaceful and voluntary relations wherever possible. Let me know where I can fit in within the campaign! In liberty, James.

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 02:20:39 PM »
I want to welcome jamesketler, Ryan AWOL and Pigpen.  I am Stradog in Gun Barrel City, Texas and I was making regular rounds on here, the Freedom Forums, to welcome new people, but I have fallen behind.  Tied up with other social media sites and I know Adam just finished his For The Love of Freedom Tour and now has a build party happening at the Freedom Ranch out there in Ash Fork, Arizona.  James what age will you be in 2020? Will you be 18 well if you are than you can vote and you will play an important part pulling in the young voters.  I just started a new Freedom 2020 Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Kokesh2020/ that I need some admin help with.  We can use people to greet new people right here on the Freedom Forums.  We have Facebook group page for Volunteers, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779775282255993/  and there is a new Veterans for Adam Kokesh, https://www.facebook.com/Veterans-for-Adam-Kokesh-195510900881404

Pigpen you can relate to what Adam talks about being a US Marine and War.  Heck Pigpen Adam might have a spot in the Arizona desert for your dog and you. 
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"