Author Topic: Minnesota State Organization  (Read 4183 times)

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Minnesota State Organization
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:03:40 AM »
State Coordinator:
District Coordinators:
CD 1:
CD 2:
CD 3:
CD 4:
CD 5:
CD 6:
CD 7:
CD 8:

Dates Adam will be in Minnesota for the #taxationistheft tour are:
August 24 Minneapolis, MN Volunteer Meeting & Charity Chess Tournament
August 25 Minneapolis, MN
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at [email protected]

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at [email protected] to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:10:18 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

DaxinthOA

• View Profile
Re: Minnesota State Organization
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:53:50 PM »
I live near St. Paul and am interested in helping. I am admittedly still very skeptical, but willingness to pursue ones curiosities is how I came to freedom.  I believe you are sincere and have been surprised at how easily you can get others to admit the federal government is a problem.

The process I am very curious about. This is what made me register

"This campaign is not just about voting. Its about acknowledging the destructive nature of government, and showing how easily we move past it. Its about tax resistance and civil disobedience. Its about thinking free and living free, without asking permission! While four years may not be enough time to build the necessary consensus, as long as the support grows, I will run until we win, or government collapses because we the people have withdrawn our consent."

That last line. I love it, but they never had my consent. Semantics aside, I hope to be helpful I know a good number of Minnesotans that supported Ron Paul in 2007 and have subsequently fallen out of politics. The first question I have is how can I help, specifically, and second what party if any are you going to use?

djirving

• View Profile
Re: Minnesota State Organization
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 04:34:35 PM »
I am in Minnesota. Itasca County. I would be happy to do whatever I can to help, and invite anyone in my area, or greater Minnesota, to contact me. I can be reached on Facebook - Daniel Irving III, or email me at [email protected]

I'm developing plans to spread the message of FREEDOM! and would love to hear from people in the area.

Peace,
Dan