You are Here:
Nebraska State Organization

Author (Read 5887 times)

Nebraska State Organization
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:10:21 AM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator:
Co-coordinator: Lynn Hatwan (who lives in Lincoln)

Events:
The state LP convention has not been announced yet, but we will be in contact with everyone who signs up here when it is.

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:08:38 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Nebraska State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 09:48:22 PM »

Kurt Bivens

• View Profile
You can put me down for Hall,Adams, and Buffalo county. I live in the middle of the Tri-Cities (Kearney, Grand Island, And Hastings) I only work when I want so i could take on any type of roll needed. Working on spreading the good word of Voluntaryism. As well as incorporate as much new information as I can. Have a place to host a meet-up if any others would be interested.   

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 03:57:30 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Which County do you live in? Can we put you down for that and for some role at the state level? What contact information are you willing to share here? Do you want to start a meet up?
Just read the book.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 10:42:27 AM »

Kurt Bivens

• View Profile
Yes to all of the above!.... Currently don't have a phone going to remedy that this week will update.... [email protected] is a good E-mail for me, Facebook is the fastest way to reach me. https://www.facebook.com/kurt.bivens . I live in Hall county a small town named Doniphan. I would love to host meet-up's.

Oh a state level I wouldn't even know where to start but, Ill bring my A-game. I imagine as I work to spread the message my path will become self-evident. I will do my best to update with more info as it becomes available to me. (phone number, contact info, Ect.)   

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 12:59:22 AM »

Lynn

• View Profile
Hi, my name is Lynn, and I live in Lincoln.  I am ready to help in any way needed.  Adam will be in Omaha October 17th, and I would be happy to help get this organized or advertised.  Please let me know if you or anyone else needs help.  My phone # is 402-580-2037.  Thanks and looking forward to an amazing event.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:01:26 AM by Lynn »

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 12:58:51 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Updated with you both! Lynn, thanks for stepping up by email as State Coordinator! Kurt, I got you down for Hall. How about you focus on filling in all the other spots for County Coordinators?! Lots of Counties with no coordinators in Nebraska!
Just read the book.