Author Topic: North Carolina State Organization  (Read 4738 times)

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
North Carolina State Organization
« on: April 24, 2016, 11:03:06 PM »
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: We do not have a State Coordinator for North Carolina yet.

Events:
The state LP convention has not been announced yet, but we will be in contact with everyone who signs up here when it is.

http://www.lpnc.org/

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:36:29 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Owl

• View Profile
Re: North Carolina State Organization
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 12:18:13 PM »
Hey there. My name is Chase; I live in Wake County. I'd love to help out any way I can. If it matters, I'm 22 years old.

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like my help.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:15:16 AM by Owl »

Janeth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »
Hey everyone my name is Janeth im from Iredell county and would like to help in getting the truth out to more in my area. Please email me at [email protected].

aaronzauber

• View Profile
    • The Real Life Connection Coach
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 03:50:02 PM »
I've been following Adam for a few years off and on. I read the book a few days ago after a recent rekindling of my investigations into what is really going on in this country and in this world, finding more independent media sources and being fed up with the lies and distractions.

This FREEDOM movement is the most important movement in the world.

I currently live in Wake County. If you're interested in meeting up email me at [email protected]. I would like to help promote this cause.

I've been knocking on doors for a roofing company for 5 years and my heart is not in it anymore (I used to be their top sales producer). I would much rather knock on doors for a cause like this.

Get at me.

Aaron
Be fully ALIVE!
Bulletproof Coach
www.reallifeconnectioncoach.com