CD 4:
CD 5:
CD 6:
CD 7:
CD 8:
CD 9:

Date Adam will be in Tennessee for the #taxationistheft tour:
October 13 Nashville, TN
If you'd like to volunteer for or sponsor these events, please email tour/not-campaign manager Ben Farmer at [email protected]

Please reply to this post with whatever information you're willing to share about yourself, what you'd like to do to help, and how people can connect with you!

We are looking to recruit coordinators for every congressional district in the country as soon as possible. If you can represent your district, please check the map below to see what district you live in (if you don't know!) and volunteer by making a reply to this post with all the relevant info. Feel free to email Ben Farmer at [email protected] to make sure you get added or if you have any questions or would like to take on any other specific role organizing for #KokeshForNotPresident.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:42:37 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

Re: Tennessee State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 10:51:34 PM »

Adam House

• Voluntaryist, Atheist, Drummer, & Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Section
I would like to thank Adam Kokesh for graciously affording me the opportunity to be the Tennessee state coordinator for the 'Adam Kokesh for POTUS 2020' campaign in the Libertarian Party.  I humbly accept this charge with the intention of gaining ground in the cause of human freedom.  I will submit a bio in the introductory section of this website in the coming days, but I am ready to hear ideas and to begin the work of securing a win for individual liberty.

Inspire Yourself    8)

Adam G. "Brick" House
Facilitator, GAC (Government Abolitionary Caucus) on facebook
U.S. Army  (retired)
Drummer, PIRANAH

[email protected]

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:17:25 PM by Adam House »
Inspire Yourself   \m/

Re: Tennessee State Organization
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 11:16:00 PM »

ashleyniemerg

• View Profile
Hello Adam Kokesh, Adam House, and everyone!  I want to represent my county (Loudon County, TN) and do anything else I can to assist.

My name is Ashley Niemerg and I'm a freelance computer programmer and budding entrepreneur.  I'm really passionate about distributed ledger technology (including but not limited to blockchains and smart contracts) and its potential to change the world by helping us transition to voluntaryism.

I think I can excel at getting the message of your campaign out to people both through the internet and in person in Loudon County.  I also know some tech experts who can help with encryption, cryptocurrency and management of donations, and other things that may be relevant to this campaign.

Please feel free to contact me at

[email protected],

cell: 352.400.9447

on Steemit: https://steemit.com/@edgeland

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.toth.188,

Twitter: @apathlessland

Facebook and Twitter aren't my favorite media but I do openly support this movement on there.  I just bought a ticket to the event on Sunday at VFW in Tampa, FL, so see you then!