Author Topic: Texas State Organization  (Read 13273 times)

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Texas State Organization
« on: April 25, 2016, 12:37:29 PM »
Thank you for volunteering for Kokesh for President! We can't take down the empire without you! This is where the rubber meets the road, state by state. Please add your name, contact info, whether you can commit to being a delegate, and what you'd like to do to help on this thread below. If you'd like to be more involved with the campaign, please reach out to our State Coordinator or email me at [email protected].

State Coordinator: Ben Farmer

Events:
Adam will be in Texas for the LP State Convention on April 13, 14, and 15th.

If you want to be a delegate for the state you need to go to the county conventions. Links will be included below:

http://www.lptexas.org/

For more information on what being a delegate entails, please click here.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:21:57 PM by akaskew »
Just read the book.

kimberly dodds

• View Profile
Re: Texas State Organization
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 01:25:21 AM »
Non Ducor Duco,
Aut libertatem aut mortem mihi da.

Kimberly Dodds
25 years old
2 1/2 year experience working at the Texas State Capitol
AnomicTrutherbot @PeriwinkleBot
KimberlyMarieD[email protected]
Anything I can do to help-I'm artistically inclined, creative, a superb problem solver, and I have no problem talking to strangers.

I'd LOVE to represent Travis County, but I reside in Dallas County, so I understand if that's my only option.

By the way what does being a county coordinator entail?
More than likely I'll be down for it, just making sure I'm not selling my soul or anything...

Thanks for standing up for REAL freedom.
You have my support.
--Kimberly

Ubi concordia, ibi victoria.

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 09:25:07 PM »
Looks like I am number two to post in the Texas Kokesk #Freedom2020 Campaign
My name is Frederick H. Stralow - Rick aka #Stradog
115 Brett Dr.
Gun Barrel City, Texas (Henderson County)

I turn the big 50 June 14th (Flag Day)
I am a 12 yr. USAF veteran (General Under Honorable Conditions)
I ran for the Texas State House of Representatives in Dist 4 as a Libertarian
- Received 11% of the vote
- Ran a ZERO Dollar Campaign
-- Raised Zero Campaign Dollars
-- Spent Zero Campaign Dollars
I have a pretty wide range of skills and a little knowledge, enough to be dangerous they say.
I will volunteer to be the Henderson County Texas Leader and will help with the state and national teams, cells regions or whatever You decide to call them. I can provide a better "resume" if needed.  I can be found on Facebook (messenger) www.facebook.com/stradog585 which will provide a lot of info.

Checkout Ballotpedia and get your name put on their page. I am sure you have researched the election process for the POTUS? I did a little research and you understand that running as an independent or third party candidate is longer than a long shot because the current corrupt two-party system we have now is very wrong. I am willing to get behind you 100% once I see and hear more of the plan, because I don't want to waste time that could be put toward a better project. I am not trying be negative, but realistic!

#Stradog
 KoKesh #Freedom2020   
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"

Freedomknives

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 02:48:58 PM »
Luke Soldan
16 years old
Howard County, Texas    Big Spring, Texas
Makes knives and does odd jobs for money
Going to high school currently

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 07:27:27 PM »
NICE! Texas is rocking!

Kimberly - (I had to look up all the Latin. Right on!) It would be best if you represent the County you live in, but it's not necessary. So why Dallas County? For now, the role of County Coordinator is to be a contact for people who are looking to meet someone locally, help organize the closest event on the fall tour, and help recruit other County Coordinators. You can help organize meet ups if you think it would be a good use of your time, either for the county or for some other geographical region. There may be something we want to organize for election day outreach this year. After this year's tour and election, the role will shift to more long term organization building and outreach with the message. I encourage you to sign up as a County Coordinator if no one has yet for your county even if you have no time or inclination to help in this role so we can at least count representation there. If someone comes along who wants to use the title more vigorously, there is no shame in stepping aside at that point. This organization can be as fluid as it needs to be to succeed!

Rick - Great question. I've definitely done the research on this. Right now, I am going to focus on building an organization and spreading the message as an independent candidate who is a lifetime member of the LP. I am prepared to run either independent or LP. By waiting until time to declare for the LP primary, we can have all the benefits of running independent (on the message, on the platform of abolition) and make the strategic decision when we have to. I'll look into Ballotpedia registration. Can I put you down for Henderson County?

Luke - Can I put you down for Howard County Coordinator? What contact info can you share?
Just read the book.

Val Ferrari

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 07:39:02 PM »
Sounding off from Harris County. Looking to help where I can.
Former Real Estate Broker turned Unschool mom.
I'm an out going people person with a knack for sales.
Love to be around other like minded folk and willing to work where I'm needed.

Stradog

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 03:52:36 AM »
Yes, Adam you can put me down for Henderson County Leader and will take on the Texas State Leader spot until a more qualified person steps up. That was how we did it for Operation American Spring> I help admin the Texas Revolution Facebook pages we have 7 regional pages. I know Murdoch broke Come And Take It Texas into regions and counties. The Libertarian Party of Texas has county LP's for most of the counties but not all.  Ms. Kathie and Tom Glass are good people to know.
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution

Johnm862

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 11:39:55 PM »
My name is John Michael. I live in Dallas County, my zip code is 75287. I do not have any experience with helping a political campaign,  but would like to do whatever I can to help with your 2020 campaign.

Stradog

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 07:46:01 AM »
Hey John Michael welcome to the Texas Freedom State Organization page. Just by volunteering you have made a step and there is stuff that everyone can do.  I put #Freedom2020 on stuff I post and share it isn't much but it will add up. Share Adam's video's and read and promote the FREE Freedom e-book. 

Hey Luke Soldan, I want to see these knives you make. Make a #Freedom2020 knife or something like that. Just an idea. Look me up on Facebook and I will help promote your knives. We have to be careful because of your age and I think going to school is important. I don't really know all the rules for teens under 18 working or helping with a campaign but I will check into it further and get back with you, but you can use the ideas I shared with John Michael above. Plus you all probably have some new ideas. #Stradog www.facebook.com/Stradog585

http://thefreedomline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/FREEDOM-ebook.pdf
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution

zenturtle

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 08:02:05 PM »
My name is Frank Somma and I live in Austin Texas.  I would like to represent Travis County for the Kokesh 2020  campaign. 

I have previously worked for a small local campaign in Pennsylvania calling constituents and distributing campaign materials at local events. 

I am a long time supporter who believes in the message of Freedom whole heartedly.  I truly believe the goal of an orderly, peaceful dissolution of the US Government is not only attainable but inevitable. 

Please let me know what I can do to help.

Frank Somma
[email protected]

Stradog

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 01:11:21 AM »
Hey Frank zenturtle Somma! Welcome to Freedom Texas. I saw your other post in the media area. Glad to have yet another Texan on board and Texas is rocking. I am sure Travis County will be yours, but that is up to Adam. Didn't you say you do some graphics and stuff? Could you maybe come up a couple graphics that are Freedom logo with Texas. Maybe something for each city 4 Texas cities

September 3 Dallas, TX

September 4 Austin, TX

September 5 San Antonio, TX

September 6 Houston, TX

Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution

zenturtle

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 08:38:25 PM »
I absolutely can.  I'll upload some stuff soon.

zenturtle

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 12:56:33 AM »
I created a bunch of 'Post Card' graphics to promote the events in Texas. 
The only complete one is Austin but the rest just need the text when the locations are determined. 
Check them out here: http://imgur.com/a/gVJa9

LaurahLawson

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 03:48:33 PM »
Hey!

I'm Laurah Lawson in Brazos County. I am ready to help where needed. Looking forward to meeting all y'all.  I own a Paleo meal delivery company...so when food is needed that's super simple. We ship nationwide so I can get it anywhere

I'm just getting my feet wet with all this stuff as far as learning. Been interested in these types of issues a while but never acted on it until I woke up in January. Now I'm on a mission;)

Contact me via social media LaurahLawson or @gmail.com

Pacifico

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 11:46:42 PM »
I'm from el paso tx...I would be happy to help anyway possiblend I truly believe in the movement.  Would like to be able to ask you some questions adam if possible... If u could contact me by email so that I may provide my number so we may speak...I just had a daughter 3 months ago(love saying I'm a father) and have made it my duty to make a change so she may have a great country and truly be FREE!!  My email is [email protected].  thank