You are Here:
Preparedness

Author (Read 5082 times)

Preparedness
« on: May 11, 2016, 02:24:08 AM »

Slow poke

• I can never go back or under reality...
    • View Profile
I'm just wondering how many folks on here are Preppers, or consider preparedness as import to the voluntaryist or anarchist to me it seems as if the mindsets should go hand in hand.. What are everyone's thoughts on this??

Re: Preparedness
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 05:56:54 AM »

Precariat Elitist

• Who Owns You ?
    • View Profile
I'm a prepper in the sense that we grow some of our own food around here. We also raise chickens, ducks, turkeys, rabbits, worms and bees.

I'm guessing that some things preppers and voluntaryists/anarchists have in common is their sense of independence and a lack of dependence on outside sources to survive. Collectively speaking people are stronger as a group but not all groups are strong. Government has to force' everyone to join their collective because their ideas would be hard to sell in a free market.

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 09:34:43 PM »

AndrewG

• View Profile
I guess I'm a half assed prepper. I have some food long term stored, and a supply of seeds. I'm pretty well trained in survival in multiple theaters, but I'm in no way ever looking forward to having to use it outside of training my son and the occasional camping trip.
Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 12:46:07 AM »

Slow poke

• View Profile
So it seems some of us are on the same page for me prepping goes into alot of planning alot of what if scenarios, after all we are seen as a threat to the masses and rulers

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 07:44:51 PM »

Adam Kokesh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think waking up to voluntaryism makes you appreciate the value of being a prepper, but they are separate and everyone has to weigh the value for their own situation.
Just read the book.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:23:54 PM »

Slow poke

• View Profile
On one level I'd agree but on another I'd have to say that voluntaryism suggest that a person is responsible for him/her self which by it's very definition would require a person to be self sufficient to a greater degree than your typical statist who relies on government for wants and needs

skup monet
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 03:03:40 PM »

Michaelnow

Jak korzystnie pozbyć się starych monet?

Gdzie można sprzedać pamiątkowe monety?
skup starych monet

skup monet
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 03:04:19 PM »

Michaelnow

Jak korzystnie pozbyć się starych monet?

Gdzie można sprzedać pamiątkowe monety?
skupmonet.eu