Author Topic: Social Media Response Team  (Read 13018 times)

AnarchoRyan

• View Profile
Re: Social Media Response Team
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 04:27:41 PM »
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, the Instagram page I started is called "youthforkokesh" we have over 300 followers but I would really appreciate shout outs, even on other social media sites. Thanks!

Great page! I've been waiting for somebody to start creating memes with simple one liners from Adam's book. Maybe you guys could do that?

AParsons

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 10:02:40 PM »
Hi, everyone! Welcome to the people who I haven't spoken to at all; welcome to the forums if I know you from Facebook, and hello to those I've already made contact with! :) I see a lot of great ideas floating around here, and I'm excited to be working with all of you!

If there is anyone who I haven't met yet, I'm Amanda Parsons, Adam's Chief Media Coordinator. If there is anyone on the forums who is not in the Facebook Volunteer group and you are on Facebook, please let me know so I can add you! Also, if anyone is on Twitter, my user name is @APFreedomLine

Please let me know who else I should add/follow. I do NOT use Instagram or Snapchat. I don't have time, nor do I need anything else to get addicted to  ;) Those of you who do, please let me know because you could play an instrumental role with those media platforms!  :D

We will be making an "official announcement" tomorrow, Monday, so please stay tuned!

Stradog

• Proud member of the #Freedom2020 Team
    • View Profile
    • Citizens Action Network
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 01:10:18 PM »
doubleplusgood

We should start working on what campaign stances should be highlighted. 

I really like the idea of having teams for each platform and figuring out who is best on which social media site. 

I suggest the first campaign stances should be on:

Marijuana
Crypto-currency
Military Intervention

any other suggestions?

We should start with between 5-10 stances and really hash out the full platform and how to promote each stance.  I do not even think it is important to push anything to do with Kokesh 2020 right away.  It is more about laying the ground work by opening peoples eyes to certain issues, that way once they see Adam on the TV in 2019 they will recognize the things he is speaking about.  They will know what the non-aggression principle is, they will have heard of the Libertarian party, they will be more receptive to the message of Freedom if they slowly but surely learn about it over the next 4 years. 

Whats next, where do we begin?

I think we should use the current Libertarian Party Platform and tweek it. There is already a recognized layout. If you haven't seen or read the Libertarian Party Platform here is the link http://www.lp.org/platform and I would suggest looking at the other parties platforms. We will need to use the Freedom book as well. 
Frederick H, Stralow - Rick aka Stradog
Gun Barrel City, Texas
Citizens Action Network
We The People-United
Texas Revolution
"There is Power in Numbers"

Randalllseept

Social Media Response Team
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 04:31:22 AM »
I am new for Social media. I would like to know how to get traffic from linkedin and is there any possible to put anchor text link in Linkedin?