Author Topic: Coordinating with Secession Movements  (Read 4537 times)

m.peters

• View Profile
Coordinating with Secession Movements
« on: June 16, 2016, 01:01:35 AM »
Is anyone here involved in any of the various secession movements across the US? Like the Jefferson movement, the Second Vermont Republic, Hawaiian Independence, the Alaskan Independence Party, or Cascadia; just to name a few.  Are there any active organizations in Texas?

I think it'd be a great way to expand Kokesh 2020 by getting some of these movements to endorse the campaign or actively take part.

Magnaniman

Re: Coordinating with Secession Movements
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 11:02:28 PM »
The Free State Project in New Hampshire is another one that is based, specifically, upon libertarian ideology.

zenturtle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:24:36 PM »
What I am most impressed by is the list of secession movements being so large without even mentioning Texas.  I am not part of any sort of secession group but now that you mention it I might start digging deeper into my local movement here in Texas.

m.peters

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 08:39:15 PM »
The Free State Project in New Hampshire is another one that is based, specifically, upon libertarian ideology.

I think everyone in this forum knows about the Free State Movement, but I've yet to hear anything from them about secession. Have I missed something?

m.peters

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 08:41:14 PM »
What I am most impressed by is the list of secession movements being so large without even mentioning Texas.  I am not part of any sort of secession group but now that you mention it I might start digging deeper into my local movement here in Texas.

I know that Texas has some secessionist sentiments, but I don't know if there are currently any active organizations.  Let me what you dig up Zen Turtle.

tbone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 01:11:31 PM »
http://www.texasfreedomgrounds.com/ Found this from Brett Sanders on youtube. Anyone know of one in Missouri?

Voluntaryistvet

• View Profile
    • TSN- Dylan Robinson's Voluntaryism
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 07:27:13 PM »
The Texas Nationalist Movement is the most active and is peaceful, I'm a member. Always, to expand and never limit my audience.

https://youtu.be/osvyVRKhbrI